Bison Transport

Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Bison Transport

Originally Posted by alandoug
This is exaxctly my concern. Your wife can't work for a year... even if she comes over & is qualified. Children the same. I asked Vicky & Steve ( http://www.truckdrivingincanada.com/welcome.html ) about this very subject. The reply did not make pleasant reading:

I was told you are looking at a month to train & no money. You have to support yourself in this time. You are started off slowly & take 3 months to earn $3000 pcm net. During this time you have to live. $500 is deducted from your second months pay to contribute to your training costs
Apparently the companies/authorities don't like you leaving the family at home in case you'e hiding something (like you just left them).
So if your are the bread winner you need AT LEAST 3 months clear money to support your family in UK or Canada.

I should point put these are my words to condense what was a long E mail. Plus I didn't want to quote a private mail on a public site by just doing a "cut & paste"
Some misinformation here

Your wife can apply for a job/LMO and work permit just like anyone else soon as you get of the plane or before you go.

Failing that you have to wait for PNP nomination usually six months then a trip to the border for a work permit , My wife had her work permit in 8 months not 12.

You should also get paid whilst training, I got $19 an hour and trained for 3 weeks and didn't get any money deducted for training.

Kids have to wait til the family get PR before they can work.

You will be spending more than your earning for at least the first 3 months, some people it will be considerably longer
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alandoug
This is exaxctly my concern. Your wife can't work for a year... even if she comes over & is qualified.Where did they get this gem from ??? its 6 months Children the same. I asked Vicky & Steve ( http://www.truckdrivingincanada.com/welcome.html ) about this very subject. The reply did not make pleasant reading:

I was told you are looking at a month to train & no money. You have to support yourself in this time.What would you expect every thing free ?? plus this has been documented umpteen times on threads here. You are started off slowly & take 3 months to earn $3000 pcm net. Bull S### During this time you have to live. $500 is deducted from your second months pay to contribute to your training costs Only if they pay for you tests and schooling
Apparently the companies/authorities don't like you leaving the family at home in case you'e hiding something (like you just left them). Never heard of this oneSo if your are the bread winner you need AT LEAST 3 months clear money to support your family in UK or Canada.

I should point put these are my words to condense what was a long E mail. Plus I didn't want to quote a private mail on a public site by just doing a "cut & paste"
Alot of dis-information here
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Some misinformation here

Your wife can apply for a job/LMO and work permit just like anyone else soon as you get of the plane or before you go.

Failing that you have to wait for PNP nomination usually six months then a trip to the border for a work permit , My wife had her work permit in 8 months not 12.

You should also get paid whilst training, I got $19 an hour and trained for 3 weeks and didn't get any money deducted for training.

Kids have to wait til the family get PR before they can work.

You will be spending more than your earning for at least the first 3 months, some people it will be considerably longer
Hey kev, how dare we write such stuff when you can get all the misleading info from Vickey & Steve for $600
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hey kev, how dare we write such stuff when you can get all the misleading info from Vickey & Steve for $600
That's what I was thinking Our information is FREE and its correct
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Is it any wonder why the brits at home get confused by the brits abroad???

So who was paying $19 an hour to train you and are they looking??? A tenner ( thats 18 bucks in your lingo ) says it werent kindersley!!!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's what I was thinking Our information is FREE and its correct
yeh !! its a shame some of the plonkers here dont appreciat us
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scooby109

So who was paying $19 an hour to train you and are they looking??? A tenner ( thats 18 bucks in your lingo ) says it werent kindersley!!!
Nope it wasn't Kindersley and yes there always looking

http://www.westcanbulktransport.com/...recruiting.php
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

yeh !! its a shame some of the plonkers here dont appreciat us
Thanks - Plonker now am I - I would kick yer butt but your too old
and armless! well one armed anyway!

Saw your blog update today, hope its getting better. When will you be under the knife again?
I assume you are keeping up the physio etc?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scooby109

Give me $30 and i,ll tell ya
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Give me $30 and i,ll tell ya
Give me $29
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinger24
Thanks - Plonker now am I - I would kick yer butt but your too old
and armless! well one armed anyway!

Saw your blog update today, hope its getting better. When will you be under the knife again?
I assume you are keeping up the physio etc?
Did i call you a plonker but if you feel the shoe fits etc..

I just got home from physio,3 times a week,,and i bust sum of the stiches oops, hope to get under the knife asap,,coz i just love the drugs they give
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did i call you a plonker but if you feel the shoe fits etc..

I just got home from physio,3 times a week,,and i bust sum of the stiches oops, hope to get under the knife asap,,coz i just love the drugs they give
So ..... what were you doing with that right hand to bust the stiches ??
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

So ..... what were you doing with that right hand to bust the stiches ??
Just trying to get my fingers to work,,
Attached Thumbnails Bison Transport-cold-friend-004.jpg  
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Gremmie;7129189]Did i call you a plonker but if you feel the shoe fits etc..QUOTE]

Aw Come on! I cant believe your now accusing me of feeling your shoes!

Glad to hear your getting better, although the physio can be tough and you go back home in more pain than you start with. As for the tablets that might explain some of your posts
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

$29 there is always one tart who will undercut in this transport game!!!

tell ya what final offer give it up for free and I promise to stand the beers

ps that is def one messed up set of digits, good luck with the rehab

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.