Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

BIGGAR TRANSPORT sk...info please

BIGGAR TRANSPORT sk...info please

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

fergie171 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BIGGAR TRANSPORT sk...info please

can anybody help me with info on BIGGAR TPT of saskatoon ...ie do they do OTR , good company to work for??., what type of trucks do they have?,etc etc etc ... thanks

Last edited by fergie171; Feb 3rd 2012 at 12:01 am. Reason: sexing it up lol
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: BIGGAR TRANSPORT sk...info please

http://www.transallgroup.com/html/biggartransport.html
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

...............thanks KB33...ive already looked at that site,what i was really looking for was something positive from ex drivers or people in the know, ie good company to work for, or is there a horror story with this company... checking out a company website doesnt always give you the full facts and they always seem to have the rose tinted glasses on when they describe themselves .. cheers fergie
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Moving to Canada is a case of " suck it an see "

In other words it works for some not for others , same with joining a new company . You just have to take a gamble in life sometimes .
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kb33
Moving to Canada is a case of " suck it an see "

In other words it works for some not for others , same with joining a new company . You just have to take a gamble in life sometimes .
......................thanks for the advice im ready to take that gamble , but the more homework i do on a company ,means the odds wont be too stacked against me when it comes to making the choice of companys i would like to work for
Old Feb 5th 2012, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have a look at what I posted here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=747382
Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fergie171
can anybody help me with info on BIGGAR TPT of saskatoon ...ie do they do OTR , good company to work for??., what type of trucks do they have?,etc etc etc ... thanks
Try Tobyjug on the thread below,he's worked there for a couple of years,good guy,and they have LMO's.