Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

7511 'example titles' all okay for PNP???

7511 'example titles' all okay for PNP???

Old Dec 20th 2012, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7511 'example titles' all okay for PNP???

Originally Posted by jamesmc
red moss
ok i never noticed ya said q...lol
Old Dec 20th 2012, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Gazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to all

red moss
...er, wasn't he a racing driver!? , I'm being silly!, no it def wasn't Red Moss,...I've just done an AA route finder search from Carlisle to Hamilton and the name jumped out right away! 'Lesmahagow'. I don't know were I got the 'Q' from, perhaps there a quarry there and that confused me ...
Old Dec 20th 2012, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

duh never went for the obvious!!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

where2now will become famous soon enough

Hi Jimmy / Gazman,

Happy New Year!

The truckstop at Lesmahagow was called the "Star" IIRC tho I it's closed down now.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Gazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to allGazman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by where2now
Hi Jimmy / Gazman,

Happy New Year!

The truckstop at Lesmahagow was called the "Star" IIRC tho I it's closed down now.
Oh dear! ...I did enjoy my trunking to Scotland though, I used to listen to some nutter called Scottie McClue on the radio ...
And heading home after midnight in the snow I often could see nothing other than this! ,
Attached Thumbnails 7511 'example titles' all okay for PNP???-warp-speed01.jpg  
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

AHH .practice picture for nights in Canada ...lol
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Jimmy, you're by far the most helpful person on this community

How the heck can you say that. I've chatting with james for 5yrs now and never under stood a word he's said..

NB try Donnellly farms Trans http://www.donnellyfarms.com/

Other wise come West
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

bloody southerners lol
aye near 5yrs ,time passes quickly.
jimmy
Old Jan 4th 2013, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
thanks Jimmy, you're by far the most helpful person on this community
How the heck can you say that. I've chatting with james for 5yrs now and never under stood a word he's said..
NB try Donnellly farms Trans http://www.donnellyfarms.com/
Other wise come West
:, yeah I know, it took me a long time to get used to the Scots' accent too, I remember calling at TNT in Bellshill one evening around 97/98 when the summer had been unually warm in Scotland. I asked the yard manager...

"What do think of this nice weather we're having Tam?"...

His reply; "It's driving me f@#!ng Crazeeey!!!, all ee neeerd ee $spfff of sprigin $rrtuurrrr eey int!!! ...

Nicest people you could meet though , or least they were to us Welsh nutters, we used to head from North Wales to Hamilton or Glasgow for the weekend, a right gang of us sleeping in an old Ford Transit,...and they thought they themselves were nutters until they met us! fond memories!...

Thanks for that Donnelly Farm...I like that quote "satisfying and pleasant place to work, for our employees.”...will keep an eye on that. I really want to settle near either coast, so could end up west if the right opportunity turns up...
Old Jan 11th 2013, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

heydon1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

red moss
Red moss hotel that was a good truck stop overnight
Old Jan 11th 2013, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

an the bar as well
jimmy.