11hrs to the flight...

Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11hrs to the flight...

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Driving test passed.......... 1 minor gear changing cringing crunching incident...

Now waiting to get out on the road with a trainer driver.
OMG they are going to let some mad Scot loose on the highways and byways of N. America
Is nowhere safe
Old Jul 25th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Been nearly a month now, wonder how Davie is getting on
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Been nearly a month now, wonder how Davie is getting on
hey yea it has been awhile wonder how he is getting on with the weather?
Old Jul 30th 2009, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Just back from Maryland will give a update soon as poss.

Sorry & cheers All
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Hi, Just back from Maryland will give a update soon as poss.

Sorry & cheers All
To late we've all lost interest
Old Jul 31st 2009, 3:58 pm
Banned

earlmountbatten is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew him in the Army hes always been the same, all for himself and never helps anyone waste of time trying to get any info from him period full stop.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

See Here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...04#post7806004

Who the F*** is earlmountbatten then who knows me so well...
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 8:51 pm
Banned

I rest my case look at the way he replies he can not speak or write a sentance without using a sexual word. His he the correct person to be admitted into Canada. I think that by evidence he is a Lumpenproletariat.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by earlmountbatten
I rest my case look at the way he replies he can not speak or write a sentance without using a sexual word. His he the correct person to be admitted into Canada. I think that by evidence he is a Lumpenproletariat.
oh didums an ickle Troll has appeared....

If you mean to try and put someone down don't make an ass of yourself by being illiterate.

You could have just said Tosser instead of sitting there all day thinking of a big word to describe the lowest of Marxist Communist society.

</IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:24 am
Banned

Davie i was with you in T.K.T.P.T.R. I KNOW YOU!! now please stop using these awful sexual words and embourgeoisement. Its plagerisum on your part.
Your peers are asking you for help and direction and all you do is spuriously state in your own words your of massive self importance and dont have the time. Now to keep this short, just because you drink cheap wine and listen to classical music its not an improvement in class. You will remain in your "cast" for the rest of your days. Help people and stop being or try to be something that you are not and cannot be. You are a silly old fat man Davie and everyone now is watching your awful terminology on this thread. You are a silly boy now go away we are all very bored and please please stop trying to redirect insightment of hatred everyone can read you. You silly boy.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by earlmountbatten
Davie i was with you in T.K.T.P.T.R. I KNOW YOU!!
I doubt that very much.... which Sqn were you with.

now please stop using these awful sexual words and embourgeoisement. Its plagerisum on your part.
Your peers are asking you for help and direction and all you do is spuriously state in your own words your of massive self importance and dont have the time. Now to keep this short, just because you drink cheap wine and listen to classical music its not an improvement in class. You will remain in your "cast" for the rest of your days. Help people and stop being or try to be something that you are not and cannot be. You are a silly old fat man Davie and everyone now is watching your awful terminology on this thread. You are a silly boy now go away we are all very bored and please please stop trying to redirect insightment of hatred everyone can read you. You silly boy.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

A chant from my long distant school days springs to mind after reading the last few posts !!!!!

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

It was pathetic then, and its hasn't improved with time.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have reported this poster, so much for " Brothers in Arms" and loyalty to the uniform and all that crap
get a life earlmountbatten

Last edited by Sue; Aug 4th 2009 at 2:56 am. Reason: Deleted post was quoted so I removed post
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Typical squaddie banter!
Threaten someone with a deepest darkest secret!
Was it soap in the shower?
Was it self satisfaction?
I dont think we really want to know (Dave might have even moved to get away from it!)
Can I suggest you PM Dave with our identity so we can have less potential humiliation at someone else's cost!
Old Aug 6th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinger24

Typical squaddie banter!
Threaten someone with a deepest darkest secret!
Was it soap in the shower?
Was it self satisfaction?
I dont think we really want to know (Dave might have even moved to get away from it!)
Can I suggest you PM Dave with our identity so we can have less potential humiliation at someone else's cost!
Aint got a baldy clue what this person is on, all seems rather strange.

I dont even drink wine or listen to classical music....

but I am fat and silly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.