Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Yesterday was hell...

Yesterday was hell...

Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:40 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yesterday was hell...

Stumbled across this.... from the Best Of:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/333345372.html

subtle give away at the end it was a Brit; anyone here care to 'fess up to this or know the culprit?!?! If you're easily grossed out by unfortunate toilet adventures, then go onto the next thread.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:34 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yesterday was hell...

Originally Posted by Tarkak9

subtle give away at the end it was a Brit; anyone here care to 'fess up to this or know the culprit?!?! If you're easily grossed out by unfortunate toilet adventures, then go onto the next thread.
Good work I say. I am a shameful shitter myself but when you gotta go you gotta go. Where I worked back home I got stuck in the toilet on the office christmas doo. The boss had decided to have to nibbles in the office rather than spring for a buffet at a bar. I had a brutal pre christmas doo hangover from the night before and was rough as a bears butt. I went to the toilet and had a nice big brad pitt. Then I noticed there was no paper. I called everybody I thought I could trust in the office on their mobiles to bring me some bog roll and shove it under the door. I called my best girl mate first and she didnt pick up, then down the line of friends, nobody picking up coz their phones were on their desks and everybody was around the photo copier pretending to listen to the manager giving his piss boring versioin of the queens speech. Eventually I had to call my team leader. I swore him to secrecy but the moment I got out I was greeted with hoots and titters across the office. Merry Bleeding christmas
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It must be Lesley...defo.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:46 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It must be Lesley...defo.
Aah but it was a bloke! Unless they have unisex loos there. Yep the use of the word 'loo' does rather give it away. But then they use 'fiber'. Spelt the US way.

That was a classic, though, thanks so much Tar ... uh ... kak for posting that.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:38 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dearie me... so before this, I didn't even know this particular area of CL existed, and now I'm hooked.

I am trawling through some of the most enticing ones and found this particular gem. OMG... there are rare times I just can't stop laughing and I end up with tears rolling down my face. This was one of those times.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Lordy. Reading both of those was a tonic! Should be on the NHS!

<erm, I've moved, no NHS anymore!>
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:15 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Oh dearie me... so before this, I didn't even know this particular area of CL existed, and now I'm hooked.

I am trawling through some of the most enticing ones and found this particular gem. OMG... there are rare times I just can't stop laughing and I end up with tears rolling down my face. This was one of those times.
Maybe there should be a Best of BE in the same theme.

another priceless one is the Cofee **** at Royal Gounds... I think we all have encountered a similar experience at one time or another.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe there should be a Best of BE in the same theme.

another priceless one is the Cofee **** at Royal Gounds... I think we all have encountered a similar experience at one time or another.
oh boy.. just too funny!!