WTF in America

Old Oct 4th 2017, 4:15 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by mrken30
Its true, it was all documented a long time ago in a British abc documentary. The military also did some other very dodgy stuff.

A cold strain - nothing lethal - but not seen in the us was spread in New York in the 50's deliberately to see how germ warfare spread.

Black people deliberately given STD's.

Children were deliberately given tb

SF was sprayed with lethal pathogens

Cancer given to jewish elderly patients

etc etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethi..._United_States
Old Oct 4th 2017, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
Its true, it was all documented a long time ago in a British abc documentary. The military also did some other very dodgy stuff.

A cold strain - nothing lethal - but not seen in the us was spread in New York in the 50's deliberately to see how germ warfare spread.

Black people deliberately given STD's.

Children were deliberately given tb

SF was sprayed with lethal pathogens

Cancer given to jewish elderly patients

etc etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethi..._United_States
The US is a wonderful place to live. People matter, not! (excluding feti, they do matter)

Last edited by mrken30; Oct 4th 2017 at 4:31 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 6:23 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

They haven't ignored Canada.
https://globalnews.ca/news/194959/ti...sation-in-n-b/
Old Oct 4th 2017, 6:29 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Agent orange is wonderful stuff... If you live in the tropics, its the only thing that will kill everything on rough ground for a long period. If you are building, its application in the area of the structure or ploughing it to a depth of 5 feet is the only proper solution. We have some very dangerous plants/trees. Actually, we have no lethal fauna at all, but several sorts of lethal or maiming flora.

Manchineel will blister your skin on touching or kill you if you eat any part
African thorn trees will kill you if you try to prune them
Logwood can be cut down - with a tungsten carbide chainsaw - a la rescue services
Old Oct 5th 2017, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
According to a friend of mine who spent a career in chemical synthesis, if you make 245-D the right way, you don't get the dioxin....only the right way is more expensive than the way that gives you dioxin.

Guess which way the Americans chose.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 1:14 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
This is both WTF and expected at the same time:
This “pro-life” Congressman was caught telling his extramarital boo to get an abortion.

Triple whammy of a pro-life Republican promoting abortion to his mistress, claiming not to be pro-life and that it was his staff who wrote his opinion on that issue. If you do a bit more digging, you'll find that his chief of staff wrote a long letter to him saying how the staff keep quitting because he is an insufferable tyrant.
The evil prick has resigned now.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 5:43 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
If you are visiting someone with your 2 year old, it is hoped that you have an eye on them at all times and that they are only allowed in the same room with you or in an adjoining playroom where you are see them through the doorway.

Our guns are kept in the bedroom in a locked safe and only one is out for use if necessary and when the grandkids come, the room's door is closed and the children know they are not allowed to go into a closed room.

We also never placed our good things away when the grandkids visited because they learnt or needed to learn that little fingers are not allowed to touch whatever they wanted.

If you think that keeping a gun out for use is necessary then maybe you should consider moving to a better neighbourhood
Old Oct 6th 2017, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
If you think that keeping a gun out for use is necessary then maybe you should consider moving to a better neighbourhood
Maybe the kids/grandkids are such a handful that a gun is needed to keep order in the house?
Old Oct 6th 2017, 11:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I could have done with one when I lived in London.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
The evil prick has resigned now.
You could say that he aborted his job.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:05 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

There is an argument for that to be so if you live in Alaska. Not much crime to worry about, but brown bears will **** you up for fun.

I'd have a rifle on me without hesitation if I lived up there.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
There is an argument for that to be so if you live in Alaska. Not much crime to worry about, but brown bears will **** you up for fun.

I'd have a rifle on me without hesitation if I lived up there.

This was just down the road do not have one of the Mother, think these worry me more than Bears.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:29 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/KA...=w1920-h990-rw

This was just down the road do not have one of the Mother, think these worry me more than Bears.
The Bears are 1-3, they're not worrying anyone these days.

Also
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
The Bears are 1-3, they're not worrying anyone these days.

Also
Go Broncos!

But I doubt I would want to shoot one.
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:33 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Boiler
Go Broncos!

But I doubt I would want to shoot one.
Anyone by the bloody Lions. Have you met a fanbase who complains about a referee more than that one? This includes Man United, FFS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.