WTF in America

Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:07 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Anyone see the Vice 20 minute doc on the event?
It included a telephone conversation with one of the Nazis threatening to send 200 armed men, if he didn't get what he wanted. There were Nazis stranded at the park, the police were not allowing cars to pick them up. It was unclear who he was talking to on the phone.
The whole concept of a "stranded Nazi" is itself sort of pleasing. Other than the fact that they exist at all of course.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:10 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AhCrap
I disagree, one is an actual display of threatening to use violence. The other is merely someone claiming they were threatened because someone has an object on their body/ is in possession of an object. The only time someone could claimed they were threatened by someone just merely being in possession of said object is if someone has a suicide vest on.

Again refer to the sword example. One is walking down the street with the sword in hand and waving it at people, the other is walking down the street with the sword sheathed. The second scenario is not threatening anyone.

I'm not trying to have an argument, I'm merely pointing out that I don't agree with some of your initial assertions and why I don't agree with them.
Originally Posted by Anian
This one:
Vice News Just Released Chilling, Must-Watch Footage From Behind Charlottesville’s Battle Lines – Mother Jones

It's pretty disturbing. If your own side is indefensible like this, it's no wonder they are going with the false equivalency of the "both sides" rhetoric.

A quote for AhCrap - and anyone else who thinks this shit doesn't matter or that the march was "peaceable".

"“We’re not non-violent, we’ll ****ing kill these people if we have to,” he tells Vice News Tonight correspondent, Elle Reeve, after we’ve seen him rinsing mace off his face with milk.

Following the car attack that took the life of one of the protesters, 31-year-old Heather Heyer, and injured 19 others, Cantwell showed no regret, much less remorse. “I’d say it was worth it,” Cantwell says. “The fact that nobody on our side died, I’d go ahead and call that points for us.”

“I think a lot more people are going to die here,” he says, smirking, and predicted even more violent encounters in the future."
Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:17 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
A quote for AhCrap - and anyone else who thinks this shit doesn't matter or that the march was "peaceable".

"“We’re not non-violent, we’ll ****ing kill these people if we have to,” he tells Vice News Tonight correspondent, Elle Reeve, after we’ve seen him rinsing mace off his face with milk.

Following the car attack that took the life of one of the protesters, 31-year-old Heather Heyer, and injured 19 others, Cantwell showed no regret, much less remorse. “I’d say it was worth it,” Cantwell says. “The fact that nobody on our side died, I’d go ahead and call that points for us.”

“I think a lot more people are going to die here,” he says, smirking, and predicted even more violent encounters in the future."
Again - actual armed neo-Nazis were marching in the streets in a country that fought a war against this kind of BS not 80 years ago and the most important takeaway is that you used the 'wrong word' to describe how they were holding their penis surrogates guns.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Again - actual armed neo-Nazis were marching in the streets in a country that fought a war against this kind of BS not 80 years ago and the most important takeaway is that you used the 'wrong word' to describe how they were holding their penis surrogates guns.
And when you think I've been described as a grammar Nazi... Maybe it's time to pass on the mantle?
Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:29 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

And when you think I've been described as a grammar Nazi... Maybe it's time to pass on the mantle?
Indeed ...
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:43 pm

What?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-dashcam-video

Land of the free strikes again.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What?

OMFG!
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
OMFG!
Yup.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 1:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup.
She doesn't use her indicaters so she must have drugs up her vag? I can't even....
Old Aug 17th 2017, 1:53 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't use her indicaters so she must have drugs up her vag? I can't even....
Also, how can it take a whole 11 minutes to check?
Old Aug 17th 2017, 2:20 pm

It's great living here, isn't it.

Originally Posted by zargof
Also, how can it take a whole 11 minutes to check?
Because they are enjoying sexually assaulting a woman.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 2:22 pm
I have a comma problem

There's a subtle clue in the opening sentence of the article that might shed some light as to what might have been going on here.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
There's a subtle clue in the opening sentence of the article that might shed some light as to what might have been going on here.
Yeah, she has two strikes against her right there.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this excuse is used quite often. Haven't there been a few shooting where people were stopped for traffic violations. They should allow citation by mail for turn signal violations.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 2:41 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

What?

Already posted, see post #5811

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.