WTF in America

Old Jul 22nd 2017, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTF in America

My pleasure, now if I can find a current one involving chainsaws....
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 12:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
My pleasure, now if I can find a current one involving chainsaws....
Here you go, from just a few weeks ago. When there are so many guns around, using a chainsaw in a public attack was a nice creative twist.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Here you go, from just a few weeks ago. When there are so many guns around, using a chainsaw in a public attack was a nice creative twist.
Amazing how many people do not know how to sharpen a chain. I have been using a Timberline for my touch ups.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

The Florida teens may end up being charged with a misdemeanor, looks like police can charge them with failure to report a death under Florida Statute 406.12.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
The Florida teens may end up being charged with a misdemeanor, looks like police can charge them with failure to report a death under Florida Statute 406.12.
I don't know exactly what that statute says but I suspect that it isn't really intended for situations like this and that their lawyer would simply argue that they were some distance away and did not know, and could not have known, that the person was dead when they left the scene.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by md95065
I don't know exactly what that statute says but I suspect that it isn't really intended for situations like this and that their lawyer would simply argue that they were some distance away and did not know, and could not have known, that the person was dead when they left the scene.

Will be interesting to see if anything comes from this case.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-schaffhausen

Switzerland but hopefully I will get a pass as it does involve a chainsaw.
Old Jul 24th 2017, 2:31 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-schaffhausen

Switzerland but hopefully I will get a pass as it does involve a chainsaw.
You're OK, there is a chainsaw exception.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 2:28 am

Just when I think that we have finally plumbed the lowest depths of depravity, along comes another nauseating story that may be even worse.

What on earth are the parents to think - one daughter gets drunk and take her sister and a friend on a drunken drive, livestreams the events, wrecks the car, fatally injures her sister, AND CONTINUES TO LIVESTREAM EVENTS, DOING NOTHING TO HELP HER DYING SISTER, .... AND DECLARES THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HER SISTER ANYWAY right there on the live-stream! OMG!!!

Last edited by Pulaski; Jul 25th 2017 at 2:44 am.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 2:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I think that we have finally plumbed the lowest depths of depravity, along comes another nauseating story that may be even worse.

What on earth are the parents to think - one daughter gets drunk and take her siblings on a drunken drive, livestreams the events, wrecks the car, fatally injures her sister, AND CONTINUES TO LIVESTREAM EVENTS, DOING NOTHING TO HELP HER DYING SISTER, .... AND DECLARES THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HER SISTER ANYWAY right there on the live-stream! OMG!!!
That article is behind a paywall. I reading about it earlier, just unreal.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 2:43 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That article is behind a paywall. ....
Must be an Aus wall, because I have free access to it (or it's that Google thing again! ). Anyway I have replaced the link so it should work now.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 3:32 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

As bad as Karla Leanne Homolka and Paul Bernardo. She had no qualms about offering up her sister for sexual fun and games for her and hubby and killing her. And this was in mild mannered Canada.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 9:17 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Must be an Aus wall, because I have free access to it (or it's that Google thing again! ). Anyway I have replaced the link so it should work now.
I don't even want to read it. The world is better off not hearing stories like this.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 1:49 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
I don't even want to read it. The world is better off not hearing stories like this.
That's probably for the best. I wasn't willing to turn off ad block to read it myself though, because **** ads.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Parents of live-streamed California crash victim speak out | Daily Mail Online

Here you are, Merced is one of those places you really would not want to live in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.