WTF in America

Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:02 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Not even in UFC 1 where there truly were nearly no rules. I remember seeing some very impolite moves.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 4:39 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like this should have been in Florida, but it happened in South Carolina. They're classy down there.

And another grim story, this one from Mississippi.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jul 19th 2017 at 4:49 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 5:05 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Sounds like this should have been in Florida, but it happened in South Carolina. They're classy down there.

Jesus, I noped out of those ones pretty quickly. Especially that second one, it by far the worst of the two
Old Jul 19th 2017, 5:07 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Jesus, I noped out of those ones pretty quickly. Especially that second one, it by far the worst of the two. .....
I suspect that drugs may have been involved in the second case.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 5:27 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect that drugs may have been involved in the second case.
That's likely.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 5:33 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Almost the entire US page of the Daily Mail, wtf'ry all over.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Maste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond repute

Why some people breed is beyond belief.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 6:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maste
Why some people breed is beyond belief.
In the MS case, he was not the biological father and I don't buy the sh@t about the mom being in the next room watching tv with the door closed and not hearing anything. Cases like these are not restricted to just down south but I read of many over the years occurring in the NE. One famous one was the attorney who adopted the girl child and then horribly abused her while she was a baby and toddler until the time that he killed her outright. I'm sure it happens throughout the world just as they are living in the US those are the cases most prominent for us to read about. My heart goes out to those poor abused children. I'm sure this was not the first time she suffered under this anger.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Maste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
In the MS case, he was not the biological father and I don't buy the sh@t about the mom being in the next room watching tv with the door closed and not hearing anything. Cases like these are not restricted to just down south but I read of many over the years occurring in the NE. One famous one was the attorney who adopted the girl child and then horribly abused her while she was a baby and toddler until the time that he killed her outright. I'm sure it happens throughout the world just as they are living in the US those are the cases most prominent for us to read about. My heart goes out to those poor abused children. I'm sure this was not the first time she suffered under this anger.
That was the bit I did not believe one tiny bit. He hit her as hard as possible, so hard he caused internal bleeding etc, and she heard nothing? Heck, even I, as someone with hearing aids, can here people walking up and downstairs when I have the TV on, let alone someone hitting a child as hard as possible.

It is more prominent when it happens closer to home - I believe you get a sense of 'it can't happen here, surely'.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 11:41 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

You are thinking of the Joel Steinberg case. What a piece of work he was. He also battered his wife so badly that her face was beyond recognition, though she still did time for the child's death.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 12:47 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Look at the size of that pig!
Alabama man shoots 820-pound hog in front yard - National | Globalnews.ca
Imo he should have made the effort to get it quartered and into a cooler right away, oh well.

Last edited by caretaker; Jul 20th 2017 at 12:49 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 4:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Would have been great BBQ. And think of the smoked bacon.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 4:51 pm

Would have been great BBQ. And think of the smoked bacon.
When most pigs are slaughtered at less than a year old, as big as that thing was, it would have been tough as an old boot, and with a much more robust flavor than you would expect from pork.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

...And keeping with the pig topic...

Frozen pork fell from the sky, hitting their house. No one knows where it came from | Miami Herald
Old Jul 21st 2017, 10:23 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Audio file on the internet of teenagers joking and laughing as a disabled man drowned in a lake, they didn't call for help or anything, just watched and filmed, one can be heard saying 'Oh he just died' the man had been reported as missing, and a relative found the video on social media, and the man's body was recovered. The teens can't be prosecuted for anything.

In spoiler tags but it is only the audio from the filming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.