WTF in America

Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:22 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by caretaker
Kids with guns imagine they've been wronged, kill everybody, try to hide the bodies... it's more common than you'd think. Blame Fargo for setting the tone.
Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Make it, and make your fortune.
See caretaker's comment above. It's kind of already been done. I knew I was getting a familiar vibe from the story.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:28 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I think he might also be just a little bit mental too. ....
Er yeah! .... I think all multiple killers become unhinged after the first one even if they were relatively sane before the first.
.... That article read like a movie plot though, didn't it?
Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Make it, and make your fortune.
Tarantino is probably on it already.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:55 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Er yeah! .... I think all multiple killers become unhinged after the first one even if they were relatively sane before the first.
Just a little. The scary thing is, as stories regarding multiple killers go, this one is relatively tame

Tarantino is probably on it already.
We've already discovered that this guy just ripped off the Cohen Brothers and changed the method a little
Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:57 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little. The scary thing is, as stories regarding multiple killers go, this one is relatively tame ....
Well he was smart enough to know that many killers get caught when remains are found in a "shallow grave".
Old Jul 17th 2017, 2:58 pm
I have a comma problem

Well he was smart enough to know that many killers get caught when remains are found in a "shallow grave".
That was Danny Boyle
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

chawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond repute

And dumb enough to try and sell the victim's car.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:07 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

What's the deal with a shallow grave anyhow? Surely you would dig a nice deep one. Are they just lazy? 'Cos you would think it's one of the most important bits.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by chawkins99
And dumb enough to try and sell the victim's car.
Er, yeah!
Originally Posted by Nutek
What's the deal with a shallow grave anyhow? Surely you would dig a nice deep one. Are they just lazy? 'Cos you would think it's one of the most important bits.
I guess you're just not cut out for this homicide thing.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:19 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Er, yeah!

I guess you're just not cut out for this homicide thing.
Really? I AM pretty lazy. I just assumed a deep hole was the way to go.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:23 pm
I have a comma problem

For every additional foot of grave you dig, that's one person you can kill. Much more efficient to kill six people and dig one foot each, than kill one and dig six feet
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:53 pm

For every additional foot of grave you dig, that's one person you can kill. Much more efficient to kill six people and dig one foot each, than kill one and dig six feet
That is true. Of course, you could stack 'em.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 4:15 pm
I have a comma problem

Genius.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 4:22 pm

Genius.
Or get a back-hoe and tamp 'em down.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 4:22 pm

Genius.
Somewhat. Of course, the top one would still be "shallow", but you would have to dig through him to get to the rest.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 4:24 pm
I have a comma problem

Or get a back-hoe and tamp 'em down.
I feel like we've come full circle now.

Somewhat. Of course, the top one would still be "shallow", but you would have to dig through him to get to the rest.
This is why they used the wood chipper in Fargo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.