Would-be immigrants

Old Nov 10th 2016, 7:58 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would-be immigrants

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I'm out of ideas beyond that.
Me too. Which is why I have been doing some tidying and decluttering of late.

Last edited by Pulaski; Nov 10th 2016 at 8:01 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:00 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Me too.
A slow and steady redistribution of piles and stacks to the point where you can add more and she won't notice. A swift reply of 'oh, that's been there since March, don't you remember' should quell any uprising.
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:27 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

A slow and steady redistribution of piles and stacks to the point where you can add more and she won't notice. .....
Adding commercial-grade ceiling to floor racking-style shelves in the garage was effective in that regard. I now have things stacked all the way up to the 9ft ceiling, but there are no complaints because that stuff is "tidy" and "organized".
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:28 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Adding commercial-grade ceiling to floor racking-style shelves in the garage was effective in that regard. I now have things stacked all the way up to the 9ft ceiling, but there are no complaints because that stuff is "tidy" and "organized".
Win.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

kenny geey is an unknown quantity at this point

I am gonna take a wild guess that we're going to see a drop off of numbers of would-be/ wanna be immigrants in the US forum for a while.
Morning this morning col.pulaski,with due respect bloggers too, I need an advice on immigration to Canada.What is the national occupational classification (NOC) and code for (national) civil defense. Thank you.
kenny geey.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by kenny geey
Morning this morning col.pulaski,with due respect bloggers too, I need an advice on immigration to Canada.What is the national occupational classification (NOC) and code for (national) civil defense. Thank you.
kenny geey.
Sorry, I have no idea. You would need to ask those questions in the Canadian Immigration forum.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 4:45 pm
I have a comma problem

Sorry, I have no idea. You would need to ask those questions in the Canadian Immigration forum.
Well you're pretty bloody useless then, aren't you?
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:25 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Well you're pretty bloody useless then, aren't you?
If Kenny needs a microwave or cooktop installed though, Pulaski is the man for the job.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:31 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
If Kenny needs a microwave or cooktop installed though, Pulaski is the man for the job.
Good point.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:37 pm

I can "do" showers and shower drains too.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:40 pm
I have a comma problem

I can make toast. So if you want toast, I'm there for you. Otherwise, call Pulaski or a plumber or something.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:51 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I can make toast. So if you want toast, I'm there for you. Otherwise, call Pulaski or a plumber or something.
Can you put the beans on top, or is that a different area of expertise?
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:52 pm

I can "do" showers and shower drains too.
Drains, you say? You should advise on French immigration then. Unless they have improved in the drain department since I was last there.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:53 pm
I have a comma problem

Can you put the beans on top, or is that a different area of expertise?
Beans optional, but it is a service I am willing to provide. Same goes for cheese on toast, or any other toast related meal.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 7:43 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I ate French once in Montreal. Afterwards she returned the favour and ate me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.