Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Worst HouseGuests

The Worst HouseGuests

Old Aug 16th 2008, 4:40 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worst HouseGuests

I find that my 'No Guest Room' policy works really well for keeping pesky guests away.

Of course, I also miss all the nice visits from high quality people.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

rivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
I just want to know if he got 'er done???
That's funny right there, don't care who you are
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

rivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tracym
Well I'm not an expat, but...

Friend got married - for some demented reason, honeymoon was at my house. Which would have been ok, if she hadn't married the redneck from He**.

The darling had never been out of his precious FLORIDA before - true cracker. (no insult intended to normal floridians).

I had a small house, gave them my bedroom while I slept on the couch.

We went downtown Chicago - he said "I shoulda brought my gun - these n****s you have here don't know their place"

Then... everything had to be "American". We wet to a lovely German restaurant - he said "What's that s**t - don't you got no AMERICAN bread?" The patient waiter got him some Wonder Bread or some such to replace the nice rye. I tried pretend I did not exist.

Tremendous battle later ensued over his desire to drink his beer in the car while I drove.

Eventually, I became a teensy bit crabby due to his lovely habit of staying up till 3 a.m. regaling me with fascinating stories such as how he got arrested for being drunk in the park and pissing on the f*ggot. Charming. Did I mention I had to get up and go to work each morning?

Final straw, sleep deprived, I was making nice fresh ground coffee for them... Mr. Delightful asks "What's that s**t - don't you got no AMERICACN coffee"? Icy voice from me... "What the He** is american coffee?" Reply "Folgers". From me - scream of rage advancing towards him "They probably grew that in f**ing BOLIVIA!!!!"

He turns... run... wise move.

Thank god friend divorced it eventually.
He probably will bring his gun next visit, the way you turned on him
Old Aug 16th 2008, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivit
He probably will bring his gun next visit, the way you turned on him
Next visit???? Hahahahahaha

I'm not scared of him - other way around I think actually