When in Rome...

Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:13 am
Banned

ellegiselle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When in Rome...

Originally Posted by Owen778
You enjoyed your cup of tea?

Tea is lovely, isn't it?
You'll have to read my mind to get the answer for that. If I speak Brit I will merely communicate through dirty looks and ESP. Oh and I may not concern myself with discussing the weather with you anytime soon. Good day to YOU sir!
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:15 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MMcD
You're confused. I say no more.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No. Clearly it's easier to find an internet forum, go to the trouble of registering and have a rant anonymously. That seems to fix all my problems at home.
That would be assuming there are British people who fix problems. I thought you all just silently sulked off and immersed yourselves in middle class charity functions?
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:17 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellegiselle
I'm not a troll. I am an American woman in the Pacific Northwest -one of the richest and most educated, liberal regions of the US and I've had it with the British ego. So I'm here to have a go at helping "you lot" take it down a notch.
What? Do you have any idea how rude and offensive that is to us Scots in an Aberystwyth accent?
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

Your husband is a lucky guy
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:20 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a troll. I am an American woman in the Pacific Northwest -one of the richest and most educated, liberal regions of the US and I've had it with the British ego. So I'm here to have a go at helping "you lot" take it down a notch.
I went there once. It smelt of fish. A bit like a poor relation of Skegness.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by hotscot
But, in your rant, you talked about Brits.

Anyway, us Brits like to take the piss out of anything, including ourselves, and I know many Americans who don't quite get the satirical humour.
Now we are onto something! I knew you could do it-you've finally gotten there! You see we Americans don't like to take the piss out of anything-especially ourselves, thus if you plan on living in our country, inside our walls- maybe respect that? Instead of forcing your ideals on us? You might actually try to ......adapt.... to our cultures (gasp)!
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:21 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
There's no gaining about it.

It's always been like that.

Though you should be grateful...because you get the talent over here, rather than the ex-cons living it up in Spain
And I was just going to suggest she try Plaza de Toros....
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

Now we are onto something! I knew you could do it-you've finally gotten there! You see we Americans don't like to take the piss out of anything-especially ourselves, thus if you plan on living in our country, inside our walls- maybe respect that? Instead of forcing your ideals on us? You might actually try to ......adapt.... to our cultures (gasp)!
What do you mean plan on living here...I've been living here for 15 years and I'm an American citizen

Who specifically did you get upset over? Maybe you should have wee word with them. Someone suggested it was your husband? Some sort of unpleasant domestic dispute? If so I'm sorry about that.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
And I was just going to suggest she try Plaza de Toros....
Good idea
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

inside our walls
It does feel like a prison sometimes.
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
"I went there once"....well if I thought you were an idiot you have opened your mouth and removed all doubt. The Pacific Northwest includes four states and part of Canada. How was your trip "there"? And is Skegness your hometown?

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

We're after your freedoms.

I should keep a close eye on them if I were you.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:28 am

Originally Posted by kimilseung

Rains all the time, too. Very Skegness.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:28 am
He/him

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
SATX John or the Middle East troll?
It can't be SATX, he'd have proudly posted a dozen links clearly arguing against his position by now. Must be the Middle East guy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.