Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

What do you want for Christmas?

What do you want for Christmas?

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you want for Christmas?

Originally Posted by Bob
For the weird aunt/uncle that'll be heading to the grandmothers as well to not **** up Christmas for our little one. If they do the whole "Santa isn't real" like they did with their kids when they were 3, I will kill them and bury them out back in the woods.

Christmas has finally gotten interesting again with the little one really getting into the magic of it and loving the whole thing and I want her to believe in it for years more to come.
So you want a spade and pick axe for the aunt and uncle then, Bob.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
So you want a spade and pick axe for the aunt and uncle then, Bob.
Spade & Pick, would be useless where Bob lives, ground is rock hard this time of year. Cement boots & hope the river is not frozen over.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Moonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I want my Mum in Law to just sit quietly with us for moments on end and not think that she must fill any and all silence with inane chatter about random crap (Hubby, his 4 brothers, and their wives and children wish the same thing).

I wish Gloucester, and England in general, were better prepared for all this snow so that we could get out and about instead of being trapped in this hell hole I call my Mum in Law's house.

Furthermore, I hope Heathrow gets sorted so we can get the hell outta Dodge next Wednesday.

I don't sound bitter or anything do I?

(Can I just say that the least taxing part of our trip back to Blighty so far has been the 10 hour flight to get here?)

Oh, and I want peace on Earth too...

Last edited by Moonshadow_Girl; Dec 22nd 2010 at 4:25 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 4:29 am
Banned

wirey_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
I want a quiet life, lots of Chocolate and some Jewelry.
Women sure like the chocolate and jewelery. Being new to this forum, I would really a meet and greet with some new friends.
sorry, I don't wish to be negative, just new to this town (Denver) with no family and noone to spend the holidays with.

Alas, the new year is just around the corner, and things can only go up from here.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moonshadow_Girl
I want my Mum in Law to just sit quietly with us for moments on end and not think that she must fill any and all silence with inane chatter about random crap (Hubby, his 4 brothers, and their wives and children wish the same thing).

I wish Gloucester, and England in general, were better prepared for all this snow so that we could get out and about instead of being trapped in this hell hole I call my Mum in Law's house.

Furthermore, I hope Heathrow gets sorted so we can get the hell outta Dodge next Wednesday.

I don't sound bitter or anything do I?

(Can I just say that the least taxing part of our trip back to Blighty so far has been the 10 hour flight to get here?)

Oh, and I want peace on Earth too...
We can probably sort out the, last one, the rest are way too tough for us lot.

Reg. Frank R.

Last edited by frrussre; Dec 22nd 2010 at 4:47 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wirey_bloke
Women sure like the chocolate and jewelery. Being new to this forum, I would really a meet and greet with some new friends.
sorry, I don't wish to be negative, just new to this town (Denver) with no family and noone to spend the holidays with.

Alas, the new year is just around the corner, and things can only go up from here.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

There I said it.

Not going to sign, no one will know its me
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 5:07 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish all our family a happy and joyous day even though we won't be with them - we shall Skype instead and go skiing!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:43 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

a Haynes manual for my little car..

and of course to win the lottery
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

I want an early christmas pressie - want it to stop snowing NOW in middlesbrough so I can get to the hairdressers - Oh and I also want someone to come and pack up my flat and transport me to CA - and plan a wedding - think i would like a butler
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:38 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
For the weird aunt/uncle that'll be heading to the grandmothers as well to not **** up Christmas for our little one. If they do the whole "Santa isn't real" like they did with their kids when they were 3, I will kill them and bury them out back in the woods.

Christmas has finally gotten interesting again with the little one really getting into the magic of it and loving the whole thing and I want her to believe in it for years more to come.
Amen!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAdreaming
I want an early christmas pressie - want it to stop snowing NOW in middlesbrough so I can get to the hairdressers - Oh and I also want someone to come and pack up my flat and transport me to CA - and plan a wedding - think i would like a butler
Can't help you with the snow, I'm in the same boat here in Gloucester (although, DH and I were just a bit excited to see some blue sky). However, I am known far and away for my packing skills. DH and I will be (hopefully!) on our way back to California via SFO next week if you want to stow away; and, I was in the midst of planning my own wedding 3 years ago when my DH came over on a K-1.

Any questions I can answer for you?
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moonshadow_Girl
I think getting out and about would still put you in the hell hole of Gloucester!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:51 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like a week off work and a raise. Then another week off just to recover from the first one. I'd also like to see my dad again (been 3 years), and for him to see his granddaughter while she's still a baby.

I'd like my son to get a working pair of ears, and to try to keep his bedroom clean for more than 5 minutes.

A huge whopping great pile of cash would do the trick really, we'd all be happy then
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Gosh, Bob, I don't blame you! I'd be more than mad if someone had told my little one something like that. Hopefully they'll keep they're gobs shut and you guys can have a great Christmas!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Yup, plus you get to bust out the "Santa only comes to good boys and girls" when they are up to no good!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.