Reload this Page >

Transferring money to the Uk

Transferring money to the Uk

Old Sep 18th 2017, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Arsenalfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transferring money to the Uk

Hi everyone,

Our credit union has stopped international transfers. We are trying to transfer a reasonable sum from the US to the UK and not sure which service to use. We need the company to have an office in the US as we cannot send anything abroad.

Naturally, we don't want to pay high fees or a bad transfer rate

Anyone got a suggestions?

Many thanks in advance
Old Sep 18th 2017, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transferring money to the Uk

Xendpay is a relatively new player to the market. This is a comparison of transferwise and xendpay. A lot of people use transferwise.

https://www.icomparefx.com/xendpay-v...nsfer-services
Old Sep 18th 2017, 9:38 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

or worldfirst.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

omario2016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Arsenalfc
Hi everyone,

Our credit union has stopped international transfers. We are trying to transfer a reasonable sum from the US to the UK and not sure which service to use. We need the company to have an office in the US as we cannot send anything abroad.

Naturally, we don't want to pay high fees or a bad transfer rate

Anyone got a suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

TORFX is pretty decent. Let me know if you decide to join them. We will each get £50 if I refer you
Old Sep 18th 2017, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by omario2016
TORFX is pretty decent. Let me know if you decide to join them. We will each get £50 if I refer you
I have used TORFX in the past (about 5 or 6 years ago), certainly better than a bank. Transferwise gives better rates.