Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Old Feb 17th 2017, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Mark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Originally Posted by Owen778
Oh, the irony. Assuming that you just misspelled "Pinochet", anyway.

I don't understand why you can't see the difference between Pinochet and Thatcher or Reagan. It suggests that you believe achieving right-wing policies justifies any means. That makes you a fascist, not a conservative.
Lol, yes he had hard name, but I know you my British brethren, you are used to see everything accurate, clear and right 100%

I see differences of course, Regan was more passionate about economical reform, but he was not so tough (like Pinochet or Ataturk for example) but look what happened after him to the USA, other clowns ruined USA and now the people started to wake up.

Thatcher was an economic miracle to UK, she is the true lady, she was stronger, she fought to not make UK fall in the politics of the left wing or communists or name it whatever you want.

Pinochet was the role model of his time, yes he killed thousands of protestors (which Trump will not do but anyway), he made Chile one of the greatest countries and made big obvious progress to the economy of Chile after a decade.

Sadat also was one of the greatest presidents who fought the whole middle east to make peace with the west and end communism and barbaric Arabic terrorism and made economical policy of "opening the door" to private investment".

Fascism, dictatorship, Racism are all terms are used now to mislead the facts, same like the term "Anti-Semitic).
Old Feb 18th 2017, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Owen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Originally Posted by Mark callaway
Fascism, dictatorship, Racism are all terms are used now to mislead the facts, same like the term "Anti-Semitic).
Please stop talking about politics, you strange, ignorant man.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Mark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Owen778
Please stop talking about politics, you strange, ignorant man.
Yes I am strange but if I am ignorant, is that the way to teach ignorant men? I bet you did not read anything in history, economy or political books, you get your opinions from TV.

You want to oppress other people's opinion? that is fascism

You see me strange as I am not British? that is racism

If you were a moderator, you would delete my posts and that is dictatorship.

Cheers
Old Feb 18th 2017, 5:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The OP hasn't been back to this thread in over a week and has gone way off topic...I am closing the thread.