Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Old Feb 17th 2017, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Originally Posted by mrken30
No worries, Trump is sending in the National Guard.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...national-guard
Graun outdid itself on that one, I did see it, quite funny.

Wonder how many people actually support it, what happens when the trust fund runs out?
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking about selling our US house because of #trumpland - anyone else?

Originally Posted by Boiler
I see a lot of people are seeking refuge in Canada.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Graun outdid itself on that one, I did see it, quite funny.

Wonder how many people actually support it, what happens when the trust fund runs out?
Spicer couldn't categorically rule out that such an approach had been discussed by someone in the Trump administration, but said that "there is no effort to do what is potentially suggested."

Trump memo proposes deploying 100,000 National Guard troops to round up immigrants | Donald Trump | Dallas News
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Spicer couldn't categorically rule out that such an approach had been discussed by someone in the Trump administration, but said that "there is no effort to do what is potentially suggested."

Trump memo proposes deploying 100,000 National Guard troops to round up immigrants | Donald Trump | Dallas News
My local rag had an article on it as well, if they are going to report every initial draft position paper that some Dept produces they are going to be very busy.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

My local rag had an article on it as well, if they are going to report every initial draft position paper that some Dept produces they are going to be very busy.
I think we are a way off the press not jumping to conclusions now. Trump administration has given so much ammunition for the press in the past few weeks that anything is believable. Trump needs to tame the press, but first he needs to know how to achieve this, otherwise we will continue getting news on every little possible intention.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Mark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I wish all the right wing conservatives would run away. To Pripyat, preferably.
They would only if they wanted to throw all the communists there
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:38 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark callaway
Oh shit, are you really one of them? I had such high hopes for you too.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mark callaway
That reminds me , there was once a potential Presidential candidate that had an affinity for Slovenian communist hookers. What a good idea it would be if the Russians got a spy to be a Slovenian communist hooker and infiltrate the White House.

This is purely fictional.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

You can be as fairly sure about things that didn't happen as you like. I can be absolutely sure that anyone who voted for that piece of shit is a cnut.
No wonder both sides are unable to reach any sort of common ground.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 7:13 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
No wonder both sides are unable to reach any sort of common ground.
There is no common ground with fascists. I have not one single ounce of respect for Trumpoline or his knuckle dragging supporters.

Now the mainstream GOP, I can reach common ground with them no problem. The trouble is, they are too invested in the Orange One right now to be able to disavow while saving face, so they have to wait for him to mess up on his own, which doesn't seem too far off. Then we can get back to working for the common good, because that is something Cheeto Benito does not have in his agenda.

Make no mistake, this isn't Rep vs Dem at all. I don't hate Trump because of his party affiliation, I hate him because he is Trump. You could put any number of Republicans in the White House now and I'd have general ideological differences with them but I will at least know they won't consciously screw the country just to further their 'brand'. Maybe not Pence because he's a batshit theocrat, but you put the likes of Graham, Kasich, Jeb!, McCain, **** it even Paul bloody Ryan in there right this second and I'll be 100% behind it.

Do I want progressives to gain more power in the US government and the wider world in general? Hell yes. However, will I be ready to accept genuine centre-right candidates in power as long as they are actually working for the American people and not just their family and immediate inner circle? You bet your ass. Just get us away from Trump, Bannon and the cancerous alt-right and we're back on track again.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is no common ground with fascists. I have not one single ounce of respect for Trumpoline or his knuckle dragging supporters.
Do you recognize this person?
Old Feb 17th 2017, 7:27 pm
I have a comma problem

Wait, did he get a haircut?
Old Feb 17th 2017, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wait, did he get a haircut?
That's not real hair you know.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond reputeMark callaway has a reputation beyond repute

That reminds me , there was once a potential Presidential candidate that had an affinity for Slovenian communist hookers. What a good idea it would be if the Russians got a spy to be a Slovenian communist hooker and infiltrate the White House.

This is purely fictional.
Why you go with your imagination so far away? a previous hooker named "Madonna" said whoever vote for Hillary will have a blowjob in return from her and yet no one was interested in her dirty old package and Trump won, just dream and the civilization is moving same like the earth
Old Feb 17th 2017, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Oh shit, are you really one of them? I had such high hopes for you too.
I am not one of anything, I don't hope for you anything bad, I don't like to hate, I just see what is good for the world and the world judges at the end and the history shows that the communism same like religions was the main cause of world destruction of its civilizations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.