Tele

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Juswus
Did anyone else see this last night?
I thought it had potential...undecided so far.
I liked it, but it was a bit predictable, I'll watch it again and see how it goes.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:00 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Fringe...that show with the split personality...errr....I've dvr'd them, can't be arsed to watch them though, haven't missed any of them, same with Lost.

I'm sure I will at some point though, but quite frankly, I don't care.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:27 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Same here...have to see how the next few episodes pan out.

Anyone following the 2nd series of Damages?
No but now I know Timothy Olyphant is in it, I wish I had stuck with it thru all the first season

Maybe I'll netflix it sometime
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:27 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nethead
I liked it, but it was a bit predictable, I'll watch it again and see how it goes.
It was predictable, yeah. But hey, was better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Skins started yesterday apparently, new generation, with the sister character and now her friends...anyone catch it?
Old Jan 25th 2009, 10:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

United States of Tara

Anyone else catch it? We saw it over the weekend on demand as we missed the first episode.

Kind of cringeworthy, but fun at the same time, very bizarre show, the mother having split personalities. Worth a peak as it's something a bit different.

Criminal Minds has just gotten really disturbing from just the usual weird stuff.

CSI, not sure about that, new bloke could be good though so will still give it a chance even if the opening start was really quite disturbing.

Being Erica, a Canadian show, after a few episodes, it is kind of daft, but it's light hearted and fun. The character has a chance to go back in time quantum leap almost, to try and change outcomes that have affected her life. So far it seems that no matter the outcome, her life has the same outcome and she wants to prevent her brothers death but isn't able to get involved.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
United States of Tara

Anyone else catch it? We saw it over the weekend on demand as we missed the first episode.

Kind of cringeworthy, but fun at the same time, very bizarre show, the mother having split personalities. Worth a peak as it's something a bit different.

Criminal Minds has just gotten really disturbing from just the usual weird stuff.

CSI, not sure about that, new bloke could be good though so will still give it a chance even if the opening start was really quite disturbing.

Being Erica, a Canadian show, after a few episodes, it is kind of daft, but it's light hearted and fun. The character has a chance to go back in time quantum leap almost, to try and change outcomes that have affected her life. So far it seems that no matter the outcome, her life has the same outcome and she wants to prevent her brothers death but isn't able to get involved.
The only one I watch of those is Criminal Minds...probably the best TV series in a long while...even though Mandy Patinkin is no longer in it. There again I love programs such as Wire in the Blood...so no surprise I would be a fan of Criminal Minds.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 7:30 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
The only one I watch of those is Criminal Minds...probably the best TV series in a long while...even though Mandy Patinkin is no longer in it.
Ye, it's a shame that Mandy Patinkin has gone, but the voice of Fat Tony has proven to be a credible replacement. Is Spencer still a junkie?
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And who knew the white House kitchen was a mere 500 sq ft ..
Old Jan 26th 2009, 1:38 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And who knew the white House kitchen was a mere 500 sq ft ..
You can fit quite a few KFC and Popeye's to go menus in 500 sq. ft.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 11:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Anyone catch The Last Templar?

It's based on that Raymond Khoury...weird, very daft, not quite as engaging as the book and I'm not sure of it being a two parter, because they stopped it at a point there the book started to get a bit shite as if the author had lost interest and just wanted to punt it out the door and turn it into an action book rather than the more detailed historical rubbish.

Still worth a peak and kind of fun and Mia Sorvino even as an old bint ain't to shabby....but it's still a bit shite oh well...
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:08 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyone catch The Last Templar?

It's based on that Raymond Khoury...weird, very daft, not quite as engaging as the book and I'm not sure of it being a two parter, because they stopped it at a point there the book started to get a bit shite as if the author had lost interest and just wanted to punt it out the door and turn it into an action book rather than the more detailed historical rubbish.

Still worth a peak and kind of fun and Mia Sorvino even as an old bint ain't to shabby....but it's still a bit shite oh well...
I gave up on the book so I am sure it is well shite.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Anyone catch any of the new shows like that sports one where the bloke moves back home after ending career? sounded meh anyway...

Loving United States of Tara, that has gotten weird though.

Thought the Swayze show was rubbish.

Noticed Being Erica has been picked up over here, or is being remade, not sure...that's an odd but fun Canadian show though.

Medium has still been pretty good.

Anyone seen Doll House?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:10 pm
lush

I've enjoyed Dollhouse so far. Huge plot holes, but enjoyable nonsense. I'm like a Whedon fanboy anyway, so I kinda love most things he does

Now that Friday is the night for "Terminator", "Dollhouse" and "Battlestar Galactica", that day has become known in our house as "Hot Girl Friday"

Edited to add that "24" has been excellent so far this season!

Last edited by Juswus; Feb 26th 2009 at 9:13 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:15 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Anyone seen Doll House?
saw the first episode (even though it wasn't the real first episode), thought it a bit iffy. 2nd ep still sitting on tivo waiting for me (I hear that ones better than the first). Not exactly a ground breaking concept (especially given JW's recent foray into web broadcasting). I hear this is supposed to be his last TV series that he will work on, moving onto movies and web based stuff only

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.