Tele

Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tele

Can't bear UK L&O only because of that Freema one. She always has her mouth hanging open, it makes her look gormless and she's such a wooden actress. I find myself shouting at the telly whenever I see her.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:22 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Burn Notice is back on
Or, as we call it, Bum Notice. Top show!

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
Can't bear UK L&O only because of that Freema one. She always has her mouth hanging open, it makes her look gormless and she's such a wooden actress. I find myself shouting at the telly whenever I see her.
Watched the first 2 or 3 eps then gave up. Not because of the actors, more the setting: "Come to the UK. It's all like Kings fscking Cross!"
Old Nov 24th 2010, 12:18 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Finally saw the last episode of Luther and I loved it.
But the ending.....omg.....I want more!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me they're gonna make more
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:46 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Happy Tanksgiving on the Military Channel all day!

And Pumpkin Chunkin tonight!
Old Nov 28th 2010, 6:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juswus
Please tell me they're gonna make more

They are, they've already started filming.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 4:42 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
They are, they've already started filming.
Anyone watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special last night ? And Matt Smith on Graham Norton afterwards ? The DW Xmas special premiered on BBC America at the same time as on BBC UK last night (in case you missed it). BBCA will be going HD from next year, apparently They don't have a lot of programming choices but appear to be getting better each year imho ....
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:53 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Anyone watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special last night ? And Matt Smith on Graham Norton afterwards ?
Not a big DW fan so gave that a miss, got the GN show, not seen it yet though.

Just wondering, PBS, is that in HD for people? Our's isn't, neither is the RI that we get...but it was when we were up in Maine, of all places
Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:40 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Not a big DW fan so gave that a miss, got the GN show, not seen it yet though.

Just wondering, PBS, is that in HD for people? Our's isn't, neither is the RI that we get...but it was when we were up in Maine, of all places
That particular Graham Norton show is all Matt Smith and mostly about the DW Christmas special. Give it a shot Bob. It's very good. Downloadable on UKNova. I've watched DW off and on and but love it since we have a new Doctor.

Yeah our local PBS station went HD around June/July this year.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:59 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special last night ? And Matt Smith on Graham Norton afterwards ? The DW Xmas special premiered on BBC America at the same time as on BBC UK last night (in case you missed it). BBCA will be going HD from next year, apparently They don't have a lot of programming choices but appear to be getting better each year imho ....
We watched DW, it was nice to watch a Christmas special on the day, however I found the episode disappointing it seemed like the idea was thrown together very quickly for the sole purpose of throwing out a Christmas special, it also had a couple of major TV burp errors.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 1:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by N1cky
We watched DW, it was nice to watch a Christmas special on the day, however I found the episode disappointing it seemed like the idea was thrown together very quickly for the sole purpose of throwing out a Christmas special, it also had a couple of major TV burp errors.
That was it, I guess I have it downloaded and plan to watch it again, so shall look out for TV burps this time!
Old Dec 28th 2010, 7:55 pm
Wondering if...

celticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond repute

BBC America is already available in HD. Has been for a while. Local availability depends on whether your cable/satellite provider carries the HD channel. Here it took Time Warner a couple of months to agree terms and carry the HD version.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 9:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by celticgrid
BBC America is already available in HD. Has been for a while. Local availability depends on whether your cable/satellite provider carries the HD channel. Here it took Time Warner a couple of months to agree terms and carry the HD version.
You're quite right! But it looks like our provider Comcast is getting it only in January of 2011. Oh well, not long to wait
Old Dec 30th 2010, 2:58 pm
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

I thought the Dr Who was fantastic. Sometimes the Christmas specials are silly but I thought they did a good job of taking a Christmas theme and making a proper story out of it.

This is possibly my favourite 3 minutes of TV ever, and they didn't even get to show it because the lawyers ballsed it up. The whole episode was fantastic. I have developed love for Craig Ferguson though, so very bizarre (and very Scottish).

Old Jan 2nd 2011, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Most excellent - thanks muchly!!!

Malashaan - a quick question, based on your "Badger Badger Badger" tag line...
... does Tu 16 mean anything to you at all? It's OK if it doesn't..!

Cheers

Harry
Old Jan 4th 2011, 10:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Malashaan
I thought the Dr Who was fantastic. Sometimes the Christmas specials are silly but I thought they did a good job of taking a Christmas theme and making a proper story out of it.
I agree

I have developed love for Craig Ferguson though, so very bizarre (and very Scottish).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M9P4SxtphJ4

Me too Thanks for the clip, I must have missed that particular episode. I try to catch Craig Ferguson if I can stay up late enough

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.