Pet Peeves?

Old Nov 4th 2011, 11:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I ran it through 3 or 4 times.
blimey...I'll set it off again then

And if that's off the peeve list, to add another one...how come there are always plenty of rentals in areas you want, a month after you've had to move and found a place...not that our current place isn't bad, but there are some seriously lovely places popping up all over the area now :/
Old Nov 4th 2011, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

And if that's off the peeve list, to add another one...how come there are always plenty of rentals in areas you want, a month after you've had to move and found a place...not that our current place isn't bad, but there are some seriously lovely places popping up all over the area now :/

Sod's law!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 3:13 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

I've just found that too, signed a new lease and then a house in old downtown comes up (they never come up). You have to wonder why we still look though?
Old Nov 5th 2011, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
You have to wonder why we still look though?
You go on looking to reassure yourself that you really did get a good deal ...

... unfortunately it doesn't always work ...
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Wrinkle free shirts which still need to be ironed, seriously, WTF is the point of that then?
Oh cock - I'd forgotten about those - I had a self-wrinkling uniform when I was in the RAF - I swear the Flight Sergeant in basic training arranged for that to happen on purpose so he could have a laugh at my expense - arse!!

Now it haunts me on business trips - by the time I get to the other end I look like a bucket load of spiders have crawled up my leg and had a party - when anyone notices I just tell 'em it's all the fashion and I bought it at the airport and I'll get them one on my next trip if they like...arse!!

Last edited by HarryTheSpider; Nov 5th 2011 at 5:11 am. Reason: can't frickin type - I have a dyslexic keyboard - caused by a lack of working PENS!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
or you've got no boobs and have a push up, those can't go in the dryer, the gell makes a mess.
Don't they explode or something? I'm sure I saw that on an episode of Mythbusters...
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zargof
I thought it was obvious. Haven't you seen the pics of Bob...
Bugger - I just blew my dinner 'cos of that picture!!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Try running CLR through the dishwasher a few times. Mine was 13 years old and wasn't cleaning properly...CLR sorted it out. You can buy it at most supermarkets.
Would that work on my digestive tract?
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:23 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juswus
I have never EVER used the dishwasher that was in our house when we bought it. Noone believes me, but I hate them.
Cook do you??
Old Nov 5th 2011, 3:20 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Wow. I'm lucky. Maybe it is the fact that you can't swing a dead cat 'round your head in my town without hitting a 'lube pro' place, the dealers can be competitive.

I had one done in pep-boys when I was getting new tyres as well though, and I think they only charged $20.00, which was nice considering I was spending $265.00 on tyres
You can get one around our area for $19.00 in the oil and lube places. I can't understand why anyone would go to a dealer to have oil changed, when it's that cheap. Plus, you're in and out in five minutes, no appointment needed.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 4:57 pm
Zeganjo

zeganjo will become famous soon enough

This is not going to be in the best taste but since i'm a yorkshire lass i will not beat around the bush...

When you've finished your 'business' in the toilet and then find out there's no effing loo roll and nobody else is in the house so you have to waddle across the bathroom to find a roll.... there needs to be an automatic loo roll dispenser in every bathroom that never runs out.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 4:59 pm
Zeganjo

Also.. when you say loo roll and people (americans) look at you like you are mad.... Work it out dumbass I'm not speaking Swahili!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:00 pm
Zeganjo

We got an oil change for $4.95 (with coupon ) from a toyota dealership
Old Nov 5th 2011, 7:34 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zeganjo
This is not going to be in the best taste but since i'm a yorkshire lass i will not beat around the bush...

When you've finished your 'business' in the toilet and then find out there's no effing loo roll and nobody else is in the house so you have to waddle across the bathroom to find a roll.... there needs to be an automatic loo roll dispenser in every bathroom that never runs out.
Bloody hell check before you go!!! Either that or take your laptop into the loo & you could tell us about your dilemma in real time.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 8:31 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zeganjo
Also.. when you say loo roll and people (americans) look at you like you are mad.... Work it out dumbass I'm not speaking Swahili!
when in Rome, speak Latin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.