Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Off topic posts relating to autism moved from California Dreamin' thread.

Off topic posts relating to autism moved from California Dreamin' thread.

Old Nov 12th 2013, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

goldenstate31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Off topic posts relating to autism moved from California Dreamin' thread.

Originally Posted by N1cky
I thought only for all vaccinations, I didn't think you could pick and choose which ones.
that comes under religion. but not for personal beliefs. I was and will always be anti MMR. if you have 2 mins click below, The AutismOne & Generation Rescue 2013 Congressional Panel on my signature.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: California Dreamin'

Originally Posted by goldenstate31
that comes under religion. but not for personal beliefs. I was and will always be anti MMR. if you have 2 mins click below, The AutismOne & Generation Rescue 2013 Congressional Panel on my signature.
I'm sorry but you are wrong. There is no link between autism and vaccines, this has been proven time and time again by a multitude of scientists inproper peer reviewed journals. In fact doctors are now able to diagnose autism in the first few months of life which would be before any vaccines.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24837462
Old Nov 12th 2013, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
I'm sorry but you are wrong. There is no link between autism and vaccines, this has been proven time and time again by a multitude of scientists inproper peer reviewed journals. In fact doctors are now able to diagnose autism in the first few months of life which would be before any vaccines.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24837462
That about sums your post up! with a link to the bbc AKA the bullshit broadcasting corporation.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 8:25 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

No thanks. My daughter is now 11, so the MMR controversy was at it's height when she was due for her vaccines. We read so much information, and worried about this for countless sleepness nights before deciding to have her vaccinated. All for nothing, recent findings have revealed there is no link between the MMR vaccine and autism.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

That about sums your post up! with a link to the bbc AKA the bullshit broadcasting corporation.
A study in Nature or a playboy bunny. I know which one I trust more with regards to science and complicated stuff like that.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by N1cky
No thanks. My daughter is now 11, so the MMR controversy was at it's height when she was due for her vaccines. We read so much information, and worried about this for countless sleepness nights before deciding to have her vaccinated. All for nothing, recent findings have revealed there is no link between the MMR vaccine and autism.
your daughter (thank god) is one of the lucky ones. My nephew isnt. neither is 1 in 50. thats right 1 in 50! children have autism, there is a clear link to mercury and autism.
i would choose measles over autism anyday! I didnt want to take that chance with my child, I paid for single vaccines and guess what i dont have sleepless nights worrying whether that could have been the vaccine that gave my child autism.

the government is now shelling out millions to people in compensation. in out of court settlements. what you think if there wasnt a link the government would do this??!! come on....!

Even congress are admitting a link to vaccines
http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013...ou-that-10425/
Old Nov 12th 2013, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

A study in Nature or a playboy bunny. I know which one I trust more with regards to science and complicated stuff like that.
Ok a study in nature? that isnt the pharmaceutical companies funded scientists by any chance is it
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:05 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

your daughter (thank god) is one of the lucky ones. My nephew isnt. neither is 1 in 50. thats right 1 in 50! children have autism, there is a clear link to mercury and autism.
i would choose measles over autism anyday! I didnt want to take that chance with my child, I paid for single vaccines and guess what i dont have sleepless nights worrying whether that could have been the vaccine that gave my child autism.

the government is now shelling out millions to people in compensation. in out of court settlements. what you think if there wasnt a link the government would do this??!! come on....!

I'm sorry that your nephew has autism, however all scientific evidence shows there is no link between the MMR vaccine and Autism.

The link you posted isn't congress admitting to a link to vaccines, it's a post where someone says someone told them... Here's a post about the same boy, saying the opposite to you.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...from-the-dead/

The British Medical Journal go as far as saying Wakefield's link between MMR and Autism was deliberate fraud

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...-has-said.html

The only person I have known with autism, was from my childhood, so way before the MMR jab. I do however know someone who is completely deaf after having measles as a child. Funnily enough, she isn't too happy that her parents didn't have her vaccinated against measles, and both her children had the MMR jab.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not going to argue with you further because clearly everything I say is part of the conspiracy. I will point out two facts.

i would choose measles over autism anyday!
Fact 1 - MMR is a live attenuated vaccine, it cannot therefore include the preservative thimerosal. MMR does not and never had any mercury compounds.

Ok a study in nature? that isnt the pharmaceutical companies funded scientists by any chance is it
Fact 2 - Wakefield was funded by lawyers trying to sue vaccine manufacturers, Wakefield also held patents on competing vaccines.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:39 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off topic posts relating to autism moved from California Dreamin' thread.

I don't have to take a side here, the correct one is obvious.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:50 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Measles can kill. Nobody ever died of autism. I'd take an alive child over a coffin.

The only child I personally know who has austism is not vaccinated.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off topic posts relating to autism moved from California Dreamin' thread.

Nothing is totally clear-cut on this issue; some people will react badly to vaccines (not necessarily autism), some will suffer badly with a childhood disease.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Nothing is totally clear-cut on this issue; some people will react badly to vaccines (not necessarily autism), some will suffer badly with a childhood disease.
Very true Sally
Old Nov 13th 2013, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond reputeLeavingLondon has a reputation beyond repute

This is what put my mind at ease when deciding to vaccinate my kids... ("Autism rises despite MMR ban in Japan") http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.UoLYC5SxP7U
Old Nov 13th 2013, 12:51 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but you are wrong. ..... In fact doctors are now able to diagnose autism in the first few months of life ......
I'm sorry but you are wrong. At the risk of taking the thread off in a different direction, the only "fact" is that doctors like to think they can diagnose autism at a young age, which has led to the spurious phenomenon of recovery from autism, when there is, in fact, no evidence that properly diagnosed autism can be cured.

The most well publicised case is Jenny McCarthy's son, who she declared had been "cured of autism". The son of one of my colleagues was diagnosed with autism, but has now "made a recovery", and is an above average performer in a regular local school.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.