Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

May I Introduce A new Member To BE

May I Introduce A new Member To BE

Old Feb 13th 2018, 7:18 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default May I Introduce A new Member To BE

He is about 8 weeks old and was one of a litter of 5 rescued by the Oregon Humane Society. His name is Rusty.

For some reason the picture will not attach a problem BEs end.

Last edited by lansbury; Feb 13th 2018 at 7:23 pm.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 7:27 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May I Introduce A new Member To BE

Think it worked this time.
Attached Thumbnails May I Introduce A new Member To BE-img_1179a.jpg  
Old Feb 13th 2018, 8:53 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

A very big welcome to Rusty! He looks totally adorable. Wishing him long life and great happiness with his new family--enjoy your puppy, they grow up all too fast.
Old Feb 13th 2018, 10:22 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, he looks very cute.

Do you have any idea what sort of breed he is? In his picture he looks like he's mostly Jack Russell to me.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 1:45 am

Yes he is Jack Russell and they think a terrier mix, but they were not sure what the mix was as the litter was rescued from out of State and they didn't have much information. The others in the litter were more of a single color.

Mrs L saw them online last night and wanted the one we got. She had me there well before they opened and we were 8th in line. Lucky for us everyone in front of us wanted the boxer/Labrador litter which came from the same place. So we got 1st choice of this litter.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 1:58 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your family addition and a long and happy life to the three of you.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Maste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Congratulations, he looks very cute.

Do you have any idea what sort of breed he is? In his picture he looks like he's mostly Jack Russell to me.
Definitely see the Russell in that pup!

Originally Posted by lansbury
Yes he is Jack Russell and they think a terrier mix, but they were not sure what the mix was as the litter was rescued from out of State and they didn't have much information. The others in the litter were more of a single color.

Mrs L saw them online last night and wanted the one we got. She had me there well before they opened and we were 8th in line. Lucky for us everyone in front of us wanted the boxer/Labrador litter which came from the same place. So we got 1st choice of this litter.
Originally Posted by Rete
Congratulations on your family addition and a long and happy life to the three of you.
I too would agree with the Russell/Terrier mix. Rusty looks just like a dog at the dog park we go to and their owner said it's a Russel/Terrier mix!

Congrats on the new addition. Very cute I'm so happy it's a rescue pup! Enjoy Rusty, looks like a great pup and addition to the family.

I'm currently in the process of persuading the OH to get a second rescue pup
Old Feb 14th 2018, 3:58 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Think it worked this time.
Lovely dog. With that mix he'll probably be a clever dog.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 4:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Rusty.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 5:49 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Cute guy!
Old Feb 14th 2018, 6:02 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

That tail... he dipped it in a paint can.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

He is about 8 weeks old and was one of a litter of 5 rescued by the Oregon Humane Society. His name is Rusty.

For some reason the picture will not attach a problem BEs end.
He's lovely. So alert .

Happy Days ahead.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. The Humane Society do great work across the US. We adopted our lab ret mix from one near us and they were fantastic. I appreciated their thorough vetting of potential dog owners.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Very cute..... good on you for providing a home for a puppy from a shelter.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Total cuteness! Enjoy you new best buddy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.