Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

A late night suprise!!!

A late night suprise!!!

Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:02 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default A late night suprise!!!

Working second shift...home at 1am....in bed to watch Family Guy at 2am ...sat bolt upright and opened mouthed at 2.12am ....tv ad for FIFA 10 video game ....Frank "bleeding Sidebottom is in there ...wow!!! talk about a blast from the past

What the locals will think I shudder to think ....didn't see Little Frank in there ..

...fast asleep by 3am btw ...
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:28 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: A late night suprise!!!

I thought the advert was a bit boring and too long....the guy doing the voiceover sounded like Ringo Starr when he was doing Thomas the Tank Engine...

I guess that David Beckham is out of favour (due to hostility earlier this year from the LA fans) or was too expensive for this ad campaign which I assume will be rolled out worldwide?

Anyway.....how do you post the YouTube links with the TV screen showing? Pretty please...
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:32 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A late night suprise!!!

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I thought the advert was a bit boring and too long....the guy doing the voiceover sounded like Ringo Starr when he was doing Thomas the Tank Engine...

I guess that David Beckham is out of favour (due to hostility earlier this year from the LA fans) or was too expensive for this ad campaign which I assume will be rolled out worldwide?

Anyway.....how do you post the YouTube links with the TV screen showing? Pretty please...
when typing your reply/post you'll see a little reel of film in the bar above the reply box...click on that and paste in the link...
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:37 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: A late night suprise!!!

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
when typing your reply/post you'll see a little reel of film in the bar above the reply box...click on that and paste in the link...
Cheers, my dear! I'll give it a go on a new thread.....
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

YAYAYAYAYYAY You're working again,
Old Oct 31st 2009, 6:41 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by cindyabs
YAYAYAYAYYAY You're working again,
I am indeed ...with the same company as before ...started by doing the odd day ..then odd week and then full time ...

thanks for the "YAYAYAYAYYAY"
Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Englishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud of

What an incredibly lengthy and tedious advert, I couldn't even be bothered to watch to the end to see what it was advertising.

I did like the Frank Sidebottom spot though.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

What was that show he used to be on? It was kind of a wacky game show in the early 90's. It was on about teatime on a Friday night I think. Anyone know what I'm on about?