I have returned.

Old Dec 25th 2017, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

plasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have returned.

A few of the older members on here will remember me and some of you are on my Facebook friends list. I was and still am Pat Hasler, I quit after some cross words with a few on here. I have come back to say that after so many years I am grateful for all the friends who have stood by me, during my illness. I will try not to get into arguments with any of you, to be honest that sort of stress could kill me.
Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25th 2017, 3:47 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have returned.

Hi Pat, nice to see you again.

It's been several years since you have graced these portals and, as that is the case, may I ask that you have a read of the site rules linked on the beige header above. I don't need to show you the way around the forums, as they haven't changed, and you know where they are.

We still try to keep the arguments in the forums to a dull roar and prefer that any topics that are controversial and/or heated topics be kept in the Take It Outside forum.

Sorry to hear that you have been ill but clean that you are on the mend. Enjoy yourself.

Rita

PS I know JerseyGirl will be around to ask about resuming your old nick.
Old Dec 25th 2017, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

plasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond reputeplasticbag_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rete, I read the rules, I have mellowed quite a bit, sadly I am not 'on the mend' as you put it, I have a rare blood cancer that as yet has no known cure, I underwent chemo for a while and it was not working, I am currently on a trial drug which seemed to keep things under control and did reduce my nasty cells but has since slowed down and those cells are increasing once more, I have been told not to worry, they will try something else but as the current treatment has a cost of $16k a month (obviously not paid for by me) I dread to think what the next option is going to cost ?
I have missed quite a few of you.
Old Dec 25th 2017, 11:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plasticbag_uk
A few of the older members on here will remember me and some of you are on my Facebook friends list. I was and still am Pat Hasler, I quit after some cross words with a few on here. I have come back to say that after so many years I am grateful for all the friends who have stood by me, during my illness. I will try not to get into arguments with any of you, to be honest that sort of stress could kill me.
Merry Christmas
PAAAAT...it is so good to hear from you.

I am very sorry to hear of your illness...I had no idea.
Old Dec 25th 2017, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
PAAAAT...it is so good to hear from you.

I am very sorry to hear of your illness...I had no idea.
Thank you JG, it's good to see you are excited to hear from me
I still drive a truck and most of the time I am actually in New Jersey and often think of you x
Old Dec 25th 2017, 1:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

That's all you can do now is think of her in NJ as she has left the US to take up residency in Canada.

Glad you are still driving and is it still for my favorite ice cream manufacturer? If so, I know that still brings you to Yonkers where you won't find me as I've moved to Mississippi.

My other post to you has disappear but sorry to read of your blood cancer. Prays for a cure and that science has a quick break through for you.
Old Dec 25th 2017, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Well then I will think of her when I am in Canada, I deliver to Toronto, Montreal and Truro NS sometimes. My favourite city in the world is Toronto
Old Dec 25th 2017, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
That's all you can do now is think of her in NJ as she has left the US to take up residency in Canada.

Glad you are still driving and is it still for my favorite ice cream manufacturer? If so, I know that still brings you to Yonkers where you won't find me as I've moved to Mississippi.

My other post to you has disappear but sorry to read of your blood cancer. Prays for a cure and that science has a quick break through for you.
I still deliver to the Vermont ice cream factory
I also run to Coca Cola in Ohio, Other ice cream factory's in MD and other states.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 4:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Pat being as you are an old BE member I have moved your thread into the Trailer Park forum.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 5:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Merry Christmas
Pat

Don't kill yourself. That'll do your head in.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 11:47 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas
Hey Pat. You can argue with me if you like I don't take BE too seriously and never turn people in to the authorities.
Old Dec 28th 2017, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pat
Old Dec 28th 2017, 2:06 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Pat. You were around right when I first discovered BE and joined but I'm not sure I actually had an interaction with you but I remember your posts nonetheless.
Old Dec 28th 2017, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Hi Pat
Hi Mate
Old Dec 28th 2017, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Yep, I remember most of you, I am typing this laying on a king size bed in a very posh hotel on Dartmoor, Devon, we flew over on Boxing Day to surprise my sister next day, didn't tell a soul so she had no idea we were on our way.
Traffic has got far worse over here, it took 7 hours to driver from Heathrow to Newton Abbott,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.