Reload this Page >

Homesick for Britain!

Homesick for Britain!

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:13 pm
Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homesick for Britain!

Originally Posted by emmals
why don't they make sense...i'm leaving the uk to try something new.......not because i hate the uk.......why are you leaving because you hate the uk....i really hope it works out for you......other wise you're screwed......
you just said you hate paying out for other peoples stuff
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:14 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baileyalison
make youre mind up youre last two posts dont make sense
Why not? It is perfectly possible to dislike the situation regarding illegal immigrants and welfare spongers, but not to dislike living in the UK as a whole, but still want to see some more of the world before you get tied down by grown up middle aged responsibilites like the kids or the mortgage or whatever. You seem to see things in a very polarised black and white / good and bad / right and wrong way.

Last edited by iaink; Apr 8th 2005 at 9:18 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by iaink
Why not? It is perfectly possible to dislike the situation regarding illegal immigrants and welfare spongers, but not to dislike living in the UK as a whole, but still want to see some more of the world before you get tied down by grown up middle aged responibilites like the kids or the mortgage or whatever. You seem to see things in a very polarised black and white / good and bad / right and wrong way.
youre right but can these people on here not see the place is going downhill fast look into the future its bleak the next 15 years will finish this place off because of do gooders and pc people we own nothing thats of any worth anymore theres no great in great britain concorde gone rover gone rolls royce gone lucas gone michelin gone were knackered mark my words
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

you just said you hate paying out for other peoples stuff
you get it were ever trust me....my parents have lived in the us for 10 years......you still get dead beats regardless.......please just take a step back.....one day you will see......england isn't all bad......
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:25 pm
Banned

you get it were ever trust me....my parents have lived in the us for 10 years......you still get dead beats regardless.......please just take a step back.....one day you will see......england isn't all bad......
youre right we do get dead beats why because theres no discipline in schools no respect for the police or parents these kids are short of a good slapping it never hurt me when i was at school were so bloody pc now it makes my blood boil there wouldnt be half the scum there is now if they got a good slapping at school instead of being cuddled and saying to them dont do it again makes me sick
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:29 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

youre right but can these people on here not see the place is going downhill fast look into the future its bleak the next 15 years will finish this place off because of do gooders and pc people we own nothing thats of any worth anymore theres no great in great britain concorde gone rover gone rolls royce gone lucas gone michelin gone were knackered mark my words
Just like it seemed in about 1982 then? Life went on, in fact many people did quite well. Life will go on, so in the words of the guide DONT PANIC!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

youre right we do get dead beats why because theres no discipline in schools no respect for the police or parents these kids are short of a good slapping it never hurt me when i was at school were so bloody pc now it makes my blood boil there wouldnt be half the scum there is now if they got a good slapping at school instead of being cuddled and saying to them dont do it again makes me sick
actually...thats rubbish....my sons school is very strict....i'm guessing you don't have kids....or if you do they don't go to an a class school.....kids need to have a childhood....for me my sons school is too strict....your trying to find fault with everything....my guess is you have a nice car nice house .....still not happy.....money can't buy happiness......i'm not cruising for a fight...i'm just saying lookj hard and think long before you speak....i wish you well in life....i hope you find your lobster......
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:35 pm
Deb+Chris

I agree in some ways, the kids in the UK seem to have little respect for anyone.. it's very sad and the parents are the ones at fault of course. You will find in NZ they are very polite and respectful.

However, there are other things about NZ that you won't like, trust me, I know... For us the bad things outweighed the good and we returned.

Good luck with NZ.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:37 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

concorde gone
erm, joint project with the french, and well past its design lifespan, hardly as english as the coronary breakfast now was it!

rover gone
Previously sold to the germans, and never any good at making money anyway. If they cant run it at a profit, thats too bad. Cost of living has to be a factor but the japanese seem to do OK in that product area.

rolls royce gone
Not gone, Owned by the germans who have invested heavily and not exactly an everyman product, or did you mean the world class aero engineering company thats still doing OK and made 300M profit last year?

michelin gone
About as british as champagne!

were knackered mark my words
I wont hold my breath.

Last edited by iaink; Apr 8th 2005 at 9:42 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:40 pm
Banned

actually...thats rubbish....my sons school is very strict....i'm guessing you don't have kids....or if you do they don't go to an a class school.....kids need to have a childhood....for me my sons school is too strict....your trying to find fault with everything....my guess is you have a nice car nice house .....still not happy.....money can't buy happiness......i'm not cruising for a fight...i'm just saying lookj hard and think long before you speak....i wish you well in life....i hope you find your lobster......
please open your eyes its probably because you dont get out much but the kids do run riot nearly everywhere you look the reason they dont get enough of a bollocking or slapping bad lads army is where they should go
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:47 pm
Banned

tell you the truth i dont give a f+++ what you think but this place is full of scum kids with even scummier parents who have no respect for anyone or anything spongers and asylum seekers of dubious origin pc correct knob heads and do gooders places are shutting down everyday shops boarded up and drug dealers thriving why because we never stick together thats why we could never win another world war like our grandads and fathers did because we havent got the spirit anymore we just roll over for anyone
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by iaink
erm, joint project with the french, and well past its design lifespan, hardly as english as the coronary breakfast now was it!

Previously sold to the germans, and never any good at making money anyway. If they cant run it at a profit, thats too bad. Cost of living has to be a factor but the japanese seem to do OK in that product area.

Not gone, Owned by the germans who have invested heavily and not exactly an everyman product, or did you mean the world class aero engineering company thats still doing OK and made 300M profit last year?

About as british as champagne!

I wont hold my breath.
exactly right concorde we never made any progression from it have we the germans own our prestige companies and as for the japs look how much better there stuff is but it still doesnt alter the fact weve nothing left does it
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tell you the truth i dont give a f+++ what you think but this place is full of scum kids with even scummier parents who have no respect for anyone or anything spongers and asylum seekers of dubious origin pc correct knob heads and do gooders places are shutting down everyday shops boarded up and drug dealers thriving why because we never stick together thats why we could never win another world war like our grandads and fathers did because we havent got the spirit anymore we just roll over for anyone
sorry but **** you....I give up....you're obviousley a dick splash so i won't bother trying to converse with you anymore
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:57 pm
Banned

sorry but **** you....I give up....you're obviousley a dick splash so i won't bother trying to converse with you anymore
no worries dingle
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:00 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

are you for real......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.