Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Homesick for Britain!

Homesick for Britain!

Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homesick for Britain!

[QUOTE=baileyalison]you get a grip open your eyes and see were full to the brim with scheming sponging scum[/QUOTE
don't you ever speak to me that way....you knoe **** all about me......you have a downer on srotes....fine me too......but i aint the enemy......by the sound of it you have a big problem.....don't take it out on me.....you'll regret it
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:54 pm
Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deb+Chris
Oh Lordy.. then I better not say anything about working conditions then hey? sorry, sorry, I'm sure you'll be fine, you sound well pissed off with the UK... we were a bit like that before we went.

We see the place with new eyes now and it really aint that bad! have you been over there for a visit? have you got family there?
its getting worse every week think what it will be like in the next 15 years
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:55 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=emmals]
Originally Posted by baileyalison
you get a grip open your eyes and see were full to the brim with scheming sponging scum[/QUOTE
don't you ever speak to me that way....you knoe **** all about me......you have a downer on srotes....fine me too......but i aint the enemy......by the sound of it you have a big problem.....don't take it out on me.....you'll regret it
you told me to get a grip so you get a grip
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:56 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

cant agree with you more youre life sounds like youve got it sorted
It works for me, but it would drive some other people nuts. Stop trying to impose your view of the UK on everyone else, its not all bad, but its aint perfect either. People have other reasons for wanting to return that outweigh the spongers and antisocial elements that you find to some degree whereever you end up.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:57 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

yes, we should close the borders to keep the "funny" looking people out who are health tourists.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Manc
yes, we should close the borders to keep the "funny" looking people out who are health tourists.
youre not wrong
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:00 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm not a racist but...."
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:00 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

what's getting worse every week?
spell it out for me

give me facts and figures from reputable sources.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

youre not wrong
i live on afairly new housing estate......live in a nice detatched house....we have scummy housing association at the top of my road.......the reason i'm leaving the uk is not cos of them....it's cos i feel a need to travel......i'm sick and tired of paying for their fags and booze too.....but the uk is a good place to live.......you will see this some day.....don't cut your nose off to spite your face
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:04 pm
Deb+Chris

Just my opinion, but I think you should seriously take a step back... look at what you have, you are very fortunate (in my eyes) and your words could come back to haunt you.

NZ battered the hell out of us, we wouldn't even visit for a holiday now, OH felt like he was treated like a 5 year old in the workplace.
Being a mechanic over there was dire... am not kidding, you are looked down on as a no-body.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Manc
what's getting worse every week?
spell it out for me

give me facts and figures from reputable sources.
are you pissed up theres more and more places shutting down that means less money for people are you following and more and more illegal immigrants and supposedly asylum seekers sponging our hard earned cash i dont mind any genuine folk coming but these people come through loads of countries to get here because we are a spineless soft touch we should adopt other countries systems and it would stop overnight
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by emmals
i live on afairly new housing estate......live in a nice detatched house....we have scummy housing association at the top of my road.......the reason i'm leaving the uk is not cos of them....it's cos i feel a need to travel......i'm sick and tired of paying for their fags and booze too.....but the uk is a good place to live.......you will see this some day.....don't cut your nose off to spite your face
see you think the same as me its not a good place to live if youre paying through the nose for everything then theres enough money to give to spongers
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

are you pissed up theres more and more places shutting down that means less money for people are you following and more and more illegal immigrants and supposedly asylum seekers sponging our hard earned cash i dont mind any genuine folk coming but these people come through loads of countries to get here because we are a spineless soft touch we should adopt other countries systems and it would stop overnight
not were i live........we aren't spinless and a soft touch at all....we are a caring country
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by emmals
not were i live........we aren't spinless and a soft touch at all....we are a caring country
make youre mind up youre last two posts dont make sense
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

make youre mind up youre last two posts dont make sense
why don't they make sense...i'm leaving the uk to try something new.......not because i hate the uk.......why are you leaving because you hate the uk....i really hope it works out for you......other wise you're screwed......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.