Guilty Pleasures

Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:07 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guilty Pleasures

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Have you lot still got your vinyl?
I shipped mine over to the States with me, how sad is that?
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:08 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Justin Timberlakes first album.....shagadelic baby
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:09 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Hey Gruff, have you ever been to Red Bank NJ ?
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:09 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I sometimes still think I have certain albums. You can't beat the "feel" of a real record.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:11 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Hey Gruff, have you ever been to Red Bank NJ ?
Can't say I have, where is it, apart from NJ that is.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:13 am
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Not sad at all. We have all our vinyl... and we have lots. Also loads of 78's that we never listen to.
I love singing along to the chorus of Hi Ho Silver Lining
Lots of my stuff is very sentimental eg I have all my Dad's Jim Reeves and Glenn Miller records.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:15 am
Senior Moment

Can't say I have, where is it, apart from NJ that is.
Its between FairHaven and Shrewsbury. Just wondered if you knew the area. Oh well, I'm looking forward to having a Garden State experience that isn't Atlantic City or having gone over the Ben Franklin Bridge the wrong way
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:18 am

Its between FairHaven and Shrewsbury. Just wondered if you knew the area. Oh well, I'm looking forward to having a Garden State experience that isn't Atlantic City or having gone over the Ben Franklin Bridge the wrong way
It's up near the North Shore then. Sorry Sweetie, never been there.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:26 am

Have a word with Jerseygirl, I think she lives up that way somewhere.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:29 am
Senior Moment

Have a word with Jerseygirl, I think she lives up that way somewhere.
will do, cheers chicken.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:05 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

nah, not that sad...mine followed me to singapore in '95, then here in '02. The sad thing is I haven't had a record deck since the end of '94......

I got a couple of them out when I was packing to leave singapore, and they were all mouldy - no idea whether they'll ever me playable again or not, but live in hope....
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:32 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Shipped all mine but left my turntable at my Mums, couldnt bear to give my Revolver Rebel to the 'We buy Owt' shop for tewnty quid so its there if I go back.
I remember ice skating to Livin Thing
Old Aug 8th 2006, 10:20 am
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newbieloubie
Q magazine has named 50 records we are too embarrassed to admit that we own - as reported here by the BBC:

http://tinyurl.com/flybd

Several of the feedback comments have made me exclaim with delight - because they're my cheesy favourites too (hidden away on my iPod)!

What's your favourite guilty pleasure song? I have several, but the most shameful is probably "I'm in the mood for dancing" by the Nolan Sisters

(should I get me coat?)
shaking stevens and pinky and perky! lol

i've also seen shaky in concert and well as new kids on the block and take that! shaaaaaame
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:22 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jumping doris
I have LP's by T.Rex, Rod Stewart
Beatles,
The Who Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
Tubular Bells
King Crimson In the Hall of the Crimson King
Nights in White Satin
I also have a 75 of Bill Haley Rock Around the clock.... but I didn't buy that I hasten to add.
Guilty pleasures? that's some of the greatest music ever recorded, IMO...

Here's a few of mine:

Asia's debut (sorry, I like it...)

Blink 182: pretty much every album (regressive but zippy)

Opeth, Meshuggah, Amon Amarth and a variety of other Viking metal (the 35 year old dad-of-two blasting death metal on his commute with the windows open on his Mazda and his corporate ID around his neck...yeah I'm that guy sometimes.)

I made myself a really bad 80s mix yesterday featuring:
Juice Newton- Queen of Hearts
Paul Young- Missing You
Motels- Only the Lonely
Toto- Africa
The Fixx- One thing Leads to Another
Dream Academy- Life in a Northern Town
Dexy's Midnight Runners -guess which song...
...etc
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god i sold that Foster and Allen CD at the last car boot sale, so i wont have to admit to owning it.......
oops

hey have just rememberd i have right said freds album too
hahahahah
im too sexy lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.