Got service?

Old Dec 20th 2017, 4:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Got service?

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
Here in California, plastic bags are illegal.
Good ! So they should be.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robtuck
Publix makes me chuckle - having the cashier and the bagger, who will ask us if we need help getting the two or three bags to the car. It's quaint, until you are in a queue of 4 people and they don't use the second member of staff to open another aisle.
I'm often surprised by the people that do ask for help at Publix like young mums fresh out the gym with just a couple of bags having a kid wheel the trolley out.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 11:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Good ! So they should be.
Which I some what agree with, but the problem then becomes having to buy plastic bags for bin liners. I use those shopping bags as bin liners and usually only get one or two for the meats when doing the grocery shop.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 12:39 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Which I some what agree with, but the problem then becomes having to buy plastic bags for bin liners. I use those shopping bags as bin liners and usually only get one or two for the meats when doing the grocery shop.
We pay .05 per plastic shopping bag at most large grocery stores, and either use them for shopping until worn out or use them for the soiled cat litter every day. When it's time to take out the kitchen garbage (standard size kitchen-catcher) the cat litter goes in that. Cost per kitchen-catcher bag also .05 but only used once, though usually for 2 or 3 days. When I walked a labrador several times a day I could use a lot of plastic shopping bags by double bagging, and sometimes raided the bag recycling bin at the store. Is that poop emoji thing on here?