GA to..... where?

Old Dec 21st 2017, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GA to..... where?

Originally Posted by MidAtlantic
Don't do it, we need you in GA!
Why? We live probably about 20 miles from each other and I've been trying to set up a meet with him since he arrived! He may as well be in Oregon.

Heck, I'd probably see MORE of him that I do now!!!

Old Dec 21st 2017, 9:53 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks for that.... busy life you know

To the poster who asked - I'm already 4000 miles away from my family, I don't think about 1500-2000 is going to matter all that much

The difference between her and I is that she has lived in this part of GA her entire life, and she is getting itchy feet. I can relate to that, and while things are set up nicely, there is nothing really keeping us here (such as kids etc) and I am willing to try new things and new places.

Home is where your hat rests after all!
Old Dec 21st 2017, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Any suggestions? Of course WA and OR come to mind, but what is living there really like? It seems pretty expensive?
It is more expensive the nearer you are to a city. Both states are expensive compared to Georgia. Stay west of the rockies to keep temperatures reasonable in summer and winter.
Old Dec 21st 2017, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

retzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
in the beginning we'd be moving without jobs
So I assume you'll be looking for them - surely that narrows it down?
Old Dec 22nd 2017, 12:55 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

I happen to think Connecticut is pretty darned wonderful. We get all the seasons and many parts are very picturesque and New Englandy. It's a small state so you can get everywhere easily and within driving distance of NY and Boston. Plus it's a shorter hop to the old country.