Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DACA etc.

Originally Posted by dc koop
Does fawning ever work ? Never tried it myself
Works for me
Old Jan 25th 2018, 11:09 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Works for me
Bu if you must at least fawn to a better class of people
Old Jan 26th 2018, 2:08 am
Account Closed

Bu if you must at least fawn to a better class of people
Who else on this site would you suggest?
Old Jan 26th 2018, 4:55 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Who else on this site would you suggest?
Certainly not me. I scorn fawners, grovelers and milquetoasts .
Old Jan 26th 2018, 5:16 am
Account Closed

Certainly not me. I scorn fawners, grovelers and milquetoasts .
Sorry if it was not clear that I had not considered you.
Old Jan 26th 2018, 2:54 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Wait. I thought insults were a bad thing.
Old Jan 26th 2018, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie
Wait. I thought insults were a bad thing.
I think it depends. What if they were about Trump?
Old Jan 26th 2018, 2:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think it depends. What if they were about Trump?
I could definitely sign off on that.

I just find it amusing that coop is throwing insults at you while in the process of lecturing me about being insulting. And you haven't said anything remotely unpleasant to him. It seems he is annoyed that you don't hate me and want to rip my guts out and decorate the parlor with my entrails. Odd that he would even care.
Old Jan 26th 2018, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

I could definitely sign off on that.

I just find it amusing that coop is throwing insults at you while in the process of lecturing me about being insulting. And you haven't said anything remotely unpleasant to him. It seems he is annoyed that you don't hate me and want to rip my guts out and decorate the parlor with my entrails. Odd that he would even care.
I do like to be contrarian.
Old Jan 26th 2018, 3:05 pm
WTF?

I do like to be contrarian.
I seriously doubt he has the ability to interpret allusion.
Old Jan 26th 2018, 4:31 pm
Banned

I seriously doubt he has the ability to interpret allusion.
But surely an interpretation of allusion would be a purely occulatory one wouldn't it ? In a fragmented form it coud even be transcendal. Absolutely fascinating if one pauses to think about it.

From my recent readings of the works of that French Literarian Maurice Merde de Toreau he went as far as to claim that the whole meaning of the word was eerily contrary to that which is traditionally understood by scholars on both side of the Atlantic.

Your thoughts on this very much appreciated.

Last edited by dc koop; Jan 26th 2018 at 4:33 pm.