Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

COT: Merry Xmas or Being PC Happy Holidays

COT: Merry Xmas or Being PC Happy Holidays

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:26 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default COT: Merry Xmas or Being PC Happy Holidays

To the members of BE and alt.visa.us.marriage-based, I wanted to wish one and all a joyful holiday season. May that special gift you've been dreaming of be yours this season. Whether it is a material present or the gift of love and peace, I hope you receive your heart's strongest desire.

Enjoy the thrill of a child opening a gift on Christmas morning or the laughter of friends and family as they gather together to share love on Christmas or Hanakkah or Kwanzaa. Accept the smile of a stranger and extend one of your own and feel yourself lighten to know that you have given a ray of sunshine to someone or received one yourself. Learn forgiveness of yourself as well as for others. Accept an olive branch if offered or extend one to someone who has hurt or offended you.

May your travels this holiday be short and uneventful. May your journey bring you close to those you hold dear. May the hugs and kisses fill that special space in your heart to overflowing.

If you are away from your loved ones this season, know that you are in their thoughts and hearts and never really far apart.

Rete
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 2:03 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COT: Merry Xmas or Being PC Happy Holidays

Originally Posted by Rete
To the members of BE and alt.visa.us.marriage-based, I wanted to wish one and all a joyful holiday season. May that special gift you've been dreaming of be yours this season. Whether it is a material present or the gift of love and peace, I hope you receive your heart's strongest desire.

Enjoy the thrill of a child opening a gift on Christmas morning or the laughter of friends and family as they gather together to share love on Christmas or Hanakkah or Kwanzaa. Accept the smile of a stranger and extend one of your own and feel yourself lighten to know that you have given a ray of sunshine to someone or received one yourself. Learn forgiveness of yourself as well as for others. Accept an olive branch if offered or extend one to someone who has hurt or offended you.

May your travels this holiday be short and uneventful. May your journey bring you close to those you hold dear. May the hugs and kisses fill that special space in your heart to overflowing.

If you are away from your loved ones this season, know that you are in their thoughts and hearts and never really far apart.

Rete
Have a wonderful time during the holidays Rete!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 5:41 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

To the members of BE and alt.visa.us.marriage-based, I wanted to wish one and all a joyful holiday season.
Rete
Same to you! Matt.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 6:08 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COT: Merry Xmas or Being PC Happy Holidays

The same to you, Rete and everyone else here. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 6:09 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

To the members of BE .............
Rete

Happy ... Whatever - Everything!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

grouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura about

Same to you Rete--I think this site is a good example of something where people try to give of their time to help others, which is a pretty great thing.

Rete
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 6:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

For you New Yorkers:

'Twas the night before Christmas, Da whole house was mella,
Not a creature was stirrin', Cuz I had a gun unda da pilla.

When up on da roof I heard somethin' pound, I sprung to da
window, To scream, "YO! Keep it down!"

When what to my Wanderin' eyes should appear, But da Don of
all elfs, And eight friggin' reindeer!

Wit' slicked back black hair, And a silk red suit, don
Christopher wuz here, And he brought da loot!

Wit' a slap to dare snouts, And a yank on dare manes, He
cursed and he shouted, And he called dem by name.

"Yo Tony, Yo Frankie, Yo Vinny, Yo Vito, Ay Joey, Ay Paulie,
Ay Pepe, Ay Guido!"

As I drew out my gun And hid by da bed, He flew troo da
winda And slapped me 'side da head.

"What da hell you doin' Pullin' a gun on da Don? Now all
you're gettin' is coal, You friggin' moron!"

Den pointin' a fat finga Right unda my nose, He twisted his
pinky ring, And up da chimney he rose.

He sprang to his sleigh, Obscenities screamin', Away dey all
flew, Before he troo dem a beatin'.

Den I heard him yell out, What I did least expect, "Merry
Friggin' Christmas to all, And yous better show some
respect!"
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 6:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

And the Southern Style

CHRISTMAS FIREMAN
In a small Southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small feature bothered me. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets. Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, I left. At a "Quick Stop" on the edge of town, I asked the lady behind the counter about the helmets. She exploded into a rage, yelling at me, "You damn Yankees never do read the Bible!" I assured her that I did, but simply couldn't recall anything about firemen in the Bible. She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in my face she said "See, it says right here, 'The three wise man came from afar.'"
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 7:23 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

To the members of BE and alt.visa.us.marriage-based, I wanted to wish one and all a joyful holiday season.
Thanks for getting up early and posting this, Rete

Happy Christmas to you and yours, and Warm Holiday Wishes for all the avum-b posters and readers!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:05 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Rete

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all of you too!
Personally I am so looking forward to Christmas Day as I have one of my sons with me (his first Christmas in the US & also his first white one too) so for once I dont feel so alone over here.

OH always has to work Christmas Day & it can get a little lonely but not this year

To those of you travelling over the holiday becareful out there & have a safe return

Cheers
Cindy
Old Dec 24th 2005, 1:48 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Blasphemous and yet funny all at the same time: http://www.chrismahanukwanzakah.com/

And... for those who, like me, are part of an interfaith marriage: http://www.chrismukkah.com/

Ian
Old Dec 24th 2005, 2:45 am
bethpg2005

Have a safe, happy holiday everyone.

Old Dec 24th 2005, 3:36 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Holidays to everyone here. Not being 'PC' just being inclusive.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 6:45 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Happy Holidays to everyone here. Not being 'PC' just being inclusive.
Bah frickin' humbug!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:06 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Bah frickin' humbug!
Are you being secular?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.