Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

A Christmas and a New years warning

A Christmas and a New years warning

Old Dec 10th 2001, 1:31 am
songinheart

Please do not seek out any help or advise from this company call APVISA. Their site
is www.apvisa.com.

I do not want to see you get rip off or taken advanage of by this company.
Like I was.

So I wish you all a Very Marry Christmas and a Safe and happy New year.

Old Dec 11th 2001, 1:50 am
Sean

Who and why does this person keep trying to ruin this persons business? I Have yet to
see him/her explain what is so bad and wrong with this site. Seems to me like someone
is trying to start trouble and has no evidence to base his/her accusations upon.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Dec 11th 2001, 2:07 am
Michael D. Young

Sean wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Hi All!

Well I don't know anything about this company either, but based on this FAQ from
their Website I would say they promising things they can't provide.

Q7 How long does the fiancée visa process take?

A7 You may have heard that the normal length of time from the filing of the fiancée
visa petition with the INS, until the issuance of the visa by the US Consulate, is
six months to one year. This is true, however, our normal processing time from date
of filing until receipt of visa is 40 to 90 days.

Plus they will do it for only $999.00. LOL

Take care,

Mike

Old Dec 11th 2001, 11:39 pm
Michael Voight

Sean wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Sean, the complaint was stated and is in the archives found on groups.google.com,
along with his desire to get a woman freed from prison before her sentence was
expired a couple of years ago. His complaint seems to stem from the belief that he
canceled a contract for a service and he should get a refund. However, I am under the
impression that since they actually were prepared to follow through on their end,
then he may not be entitled to a refund. I think the problem was not being confident
to do the work, but not willing to pay more money for a real lawyer. If you feel you
need a lawyer in this process, then get a REAL lawyer.

Michael

Old Dec 12th 2001, 10:55 pm
Sean

thanks for clearing that up michael, and thanks for the google tip, I did not know
they had archives of all this stuff. I will check that out, could be fun looking at
some of those old posts, I might even read some of mine from 3 yrs ago when we
started our aos.

>
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Who and why does this person keep trying to ruin this persons business?[/usenetquote2]
I
[usenetquote2]> > Have yet to see him/her explain what is so bad and wrong with this site. Seems to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > me like someone is trying to start trouble and has no evidence[/usenetquote2]
to
[usenetquote2]> > base his/her accusations upon.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >