Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Things are looking up!!!!

Things are looking up!!!!

Old May 4th 2012, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of
Default Things are looking up!!!!

Myself and my wife are heading back to the UK early June!.

We have been in Canada for five years. After sending out over 200 applications to Toronto based companies over the last 18 months I have had zero replies.

My first application to a UK company and I have a video interview next week. I am so happy to even get the interview . It is fantastic company so fingers crossed.

I actually thought that there was something wrong with me for a while. I had 3 1/2 years senior experience in Vancouver, great Canadian and UK references but no bite here in Toronto.

So excited to be heading back home.
Old May 4th 2012, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all
Default Re: Things are looking up!!!!

Good luck with everything.
Old May 5th 2012, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Things are looking up!!!!

Yes, good luck. I hope the interview is successful and you get the job!
I also hope your move goes well, keep us posted!