Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

American who wants to meet British men

American who wants to meet British men

Old Dec 22nd 2013, 11:43 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American who wants to meet British men

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze
wot he said
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 11:52 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tammy1629
Thank you for making fun of me, and ou'making me feel stupid. I don't know why I even bother, and will not be posting again. ever!! It very clear that you don't like us at all, and I am starting to feel the same. Thank You, and Bless you
Hummmmm, makes me think that Tammy hasn't actually interacted with any/many brits.

Tammy, this is British sense of humour, if you want to meet British men, you'd really need to get used to it.

Oh, an British men (I believe) find women with the ability to laugh at themselves attractive (along with nice norks)
Old Dec 23rd 2013, 2:06 am
Account Closed

Ulsterman in Texas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tammy1629
Thank you for making fun of me, and making me feel stupid. I don't know why I even bother, and will not be posting again. ever!! It very clear that you don't like us at all, and I am starting to feel the same. Thank You, and Bless you
I'm sorry that you feel offended, however did you really expect that a thread like this on this forum basically to try and get a date to have a flood of guys responding wanting to met you? As has been said before this isn't a dating site, and British people do tend to be rather sarcastic and mocking at times. Another thing I have noticed here is that most of the men are here are here on marriage based visas or already have a family, so this would be a great place too meet a guy anyway. I'm glad yo like British people, but maybe instead of getting upset at the people here come here and learn about our culture and so forth, you may not get anyone romantically interested here but platonic friendship is never a bad thing in my view. And as for not liking Americans, if that was truly the case it seems to me that the majority of the people here would have moved back home quite sharpish. I pray you find what you are looking for but don't be upset if yo don't find it here.
Old Dec 23rd 2013, 8:46 am
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
That's why the mods ban such messages, the Zimmer frame ban rules them out.
Sue obviously is branching out into some form of digital old folks home with an air of senility.
Old Dec 23rd 2013, 11:29 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chatter Static
Sue obviously is branching out into some form of digital old folks home with an air of senility.
*Stands quietly at his spot near the Staring Window*
Old Dec 23rd 2013, 12:24 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
*Stands quietly at his spot near the Staring Window*
Pass Ed a straw for his Jello
Old Dec 23rd 2013, 12:45 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chatter Static
Pass Ed a straw for his Jello
In my day we didn't have straws. We'd hollow out a twig and be thankful.
Old Dec 24th 2013, 7:03 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
Hummmmm, makes me think that Tammy hasn't actually interacted with any/many brits.
I'm guessing there aren't too many in Kansas City.
Old Dec 24th 2013, 7:08 pm
Quien no sabe

Originally Posted by Nutek
In my day we didn't have straws. We'd hollow out a twig and be thankful.
Bear grills was all worn out for my induction tour..
Old Dec 24th 2013, 8:31 pm
Fort Collins, Colorado

yukichon will become famous soon enoughyukichon will become famous soon enough

Well that was rather strange ??

Walmart
Old Dec 24th 2013, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat027 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
Tammy, this is British sense of humour, if you want to meet British men, you'd really need to get used to it.

Oh, an British men (I believe) find women with the ability to laugh at themselves attractive (along with nice norks)
Yep, nice norks & a sense of humour. That's my list covered.
Neither of which were suggested by Tammy, so maybe not the girl for me.
Old Dec 26th 2013, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute

4 Page and no-one has suggested match.com- you lot have clearly had too much christmas sherry and are slacking on the serious advice giving!
Lx
Old Dec 26th 2013, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BubbleChog
4 Page and no-one has suggested match.com- you lot have clearly had too much christmas sherry and are slacking on the serious advice giving!
Lx
Maybe she should go with Christian Mingle. The current commercial features a "Second-Chance" Blonde with a Guy that doesn't talk........probably because he has a voice like Pee-Wee Herman.
Old Dec 26th 2013, 6:36 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 26th 2013, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - that's just wrong on so many levels!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.