Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Travelling To Thailand Alone!

Travelling To Thailand Alone!

Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:30 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Travelling To Thailand Alone!

Hi all,

Sorry for the intrusion, I am planning to travel to thailand alone its by choice.

Is it a Good Idea?

Thanks in Advance.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:34 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travelling To Thailand Alone!

And whats the Right Time of the year?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:47 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
And whats the Right Time of the year?

That depends whereabouts you want to go and which of the 3 "S"s you are looking for
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust
That depends whereabouts you want to go and which of the 3 "S"s you are looking for

sorry does "S" means seasons? In that case, i dont know which one as I am not sure which is the right one.

for the whereabouts, i am looking for something naturalistic.

Nothing dodgy, have all that here. so just wanna get away
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:27 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

sorry does "S" means seasons? In that case, i dont know which one as I am not sure which is the right one.

for the whereabouts, i am looking for something naturalistic.

Nothing dodgy, have all that here. so just wanna get away

No I meant sightseeing, sun or sea
Old Jan 6th 2006, 1:29 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
No I meant sightseeing, sun or sea
what was he thinking ???
Old Jan 6th 2006, 1:30 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Sorry for the intrusion, I am planning to travel to thailand alone its by choice.

Is it a Good Idea?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi CN ... seriously ... which part of Thailand you want to go and how long do u have?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi CN ... seriously ... which part of Thailand you want to go and how long do u have?
Good Evening.

Not a very good place to go to alone.

See the web page link below to see why.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/05012006/35...-four-men.html

Regards

Peter.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:23 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Peterrod
Good Evening.

Not a very good place to go to alone.

See the web page link below to see why.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/05012006/35...-four-men.html

Regards

Peter.
crime happen everywhere in the world. Can't justify 1 place based on 1 crime news.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
crime happen everywhere in the world. Can't justify 1 place based on 1 crime news.

Good Evening.

OK then if you did not want to heed the last thread,then how about this one.

CN could get Bird Flu and come back to the UAE and spread the virus to everyone.

See the web page link below.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?...=1013618386505

Regards

Peter.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:06 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Is it a Good Idea?

Thanks in Advance.

Beautiful country and like every other country, has its crime rate.

As a foreigner on holiday, you just have to be on your guard, although the recent murder in Thailand may well have panicked some people.

We loved it and would go back again in a heartbeat.

We went in June/July and although had rain, had even more sun.

Go for it.
Old Jan 7th 2006, 3:35 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening.

CN could get Bird Flu and come back to the UAE and spread the virus to everyone.

Regards

Peter.
Don't be such a scaremonger- there's nowhere in the world where something can't happen to you. You could go to Cornwall and get washed off the beach in Dawlish just as easily.
Thailand is a safe place if you compare the rape and murder rate to England and as far as catching Avian Flu- you are highly uninformed if you think you can just pick it up by eating chicken or something. If it was so easy it would be an epidemic already. anyway, i'm not worried about Bird Flu- I'm a bloke!

Casa- there are many different sides to Thailand. bangkok is obviously a big city and has the excesses related to any big city. If you're after night life in a smaller place you could try Pattaya or, smaller still, Koh Samui or Phuket. If you want to relax there are the beaches of Koh Tao, Koh Samed, Koh Pangan, Phi Phi etc or the hills and greenery of Chiang Mai or Kanchanaburi. These are all acessible from DXB with limited additional travelling but Thailand is a place of many oppportunities!
Old Jan 7th 2006, 4:53 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
Don't be such a scaremonger- there's nowhere in the world where something can't happen to you. You could go to Cornwall and get washed off the beach in Dawlish just as easily.
Thailand is a safe place if you compare the rape and murder rate to England and as far as catching Avian Flu- you are highly uninformed if you think you can just pick it up by eating chicken or something. If it was so easy it would be an epidemic already. anyway, i'm not worried about Bird Flu- I'm a bloke!

Casa- there are many different sides to Thailand. bangkok is obviously a big city and has the excesses related to any big city. If you're after night life in a smaller place you could try Pattaya or, smaller still, Koh Samui or Phuket. If you want to relax there are the beaches of Koh Tao, Koh Samed, Koh Pangan, Phi Phi etc or the hills and greenery of Chiang Mai or Kanchanaburi. These are all acessible from DXB with limited additional travelling but Thailand is a place of many oppportunities!
DD ... r u trying to say Bird Flu only affected a girl ???
Old Jan 7th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening.

Regards

Peter.

Oh watch out,you might get kicked by a racehorse on the beach
Old Jan 7th 2006, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller

Good Afternoon.

I am not a scaremonger,you should blame the British Government for what they put on this web site not me,may be we should check what they put on the web site for people travelling to England, if there is such a web site.

If you were a Tour Guide,then you and CN would get lost and may not arrive back in Dubai as Dawlish is not in Cornwall,it is in Devon.The nearest beaches to me in Cornwall is Perranporth and Newquay

I am not uninformed as I did not say anything about CN eating chicken.

By the way 3 young children in Turkey have died of Bird Flue this week.(BOYS and GIRLS),some of them had been playing with the heads of slaughtered chickens.

Regards

Peter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.