Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Sukhumvit for a few nights

Sukhumvit for a few nights

Old Jun 25th 2013, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sukhumvit for a few nights

Originally Posted by discobay
Thanks but I ended up booking sabai-sabai for 860THB/night.
That's a little far out from the main areas, but developing well at Phra Khanong, I used to live there. You've got a very good deal at that price for that quality.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

HannahJ38 has a brilliant futureHannahJ38 has a brilliant futureHannahJ38 has a brilliant futureHannahJ38 has a brilliant futureHannahJ38 has a brilliant futureHannahJ38 has a brilliant futureHannahJ38 has a brilliant future

Ahh you've booked already I was going to recommend the Viengtai Hotel had a very pleasant experience staying there, breakfast including, clean spacious rooms, swimming pool. But the place you've booked is a great deal and price!
Old Jun 25th 2013, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Yeah I'm keen on eating out so not bothered about included breakfast or pools but thanks all the same.
Old Jul 10th 2013, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

An update, sabai-sabai is a little hard to find for moped taxis and taxi taxis and it is a little far out. Sightseeing has to be better planned as you can't just take a break and walk back to your comfy hotel. Saying that the hotel is nice, clean, well decorated, has good water pressure, hot water and friendly staff.