Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Spending Money in Phuket

Spending Money in Phuket

Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spending Money in Phuket

Originally Posted by Wellington,
Do tell where you are going to see a "Clouded Leopard" in Phuket; The Zoo?

Excuse me you sarcastic shit. I didnt say I was going to see a 'clouded leopard' in Phuket.

If you care to check your information, in some of the national parks, Khao Sok, Southern Thailand to name one, they have wild clouded leopards, Indo Chinese Tiger and wild elephants.

Although the sighting of a big cat is rare due to poaching.

So before you come in with your sarcastic reply, then check out your facts.

Patronising git.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Excuse me you sarcastic shit. I didnt say I was going to see a 'clouded leopard' in Phuket.

If you care to check your information, in some of the national parks, Khao Sok, Southern Thailand to name one, they have wild clouded leopards, Indo Chinese Tiger and wild elephants.

Although the sighting of a big cat is rare due to poaching.

So before you come in with your sarcastic reply, then check out your facts.

Patronising git.
Been to Khao Sok, years ago; the likely hood of you seeing ANY wild animals is remote particularly if you take your unnecessary language with you. Grow up.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 10:58 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wellington,
Been to Khao Sok, years ago; the likely hood of you seeing ANY wild animals is remote particularly if you take your unnecessary language with you. Grow up.

You started this with your somewhat sarcastic reply.

I am not even going to waste time replying to you now.