Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Plea to those in Thailand for A neg/ O neg blood donations

Plea to those in Thailand for A neg/ O neg blood donations

Old Jan 10th 2016, 10:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Plea to those in Thailand for A neg/ O neg blood donations

A friend of mine has shared this with me so I thought I would post here in case anyone can help.

A young lady on a gap year in Thailand is seriously ill & in desperate need of blood donors with the A neg or O neg blood group type.

It resonates with me as my husband is also A neg and only 6% of Kiwis have this blood group, so rare . I'm type A pos but as we are from the UK neither myself or my husband are allowed to donate.

If you are within reaching distance of Maharaja Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital and have either A neg blood type or O neg blood group , you may be able to help this young lady , Lucy Hill.

Thank you.
Old Jan 11th 2016, 1:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plea to those in Thailand for A neg/ O neg blood donations

Originally Posted by BEVS
A friend of mine has shared this with me so I thought I would post here in case anyone can help.

A young lady on a gap year in Thailand is seriously ill & in desperate need of blood donors with the A neg or O neg blood group type.

It resonates with me as my husband is also A neg and only 6% of Kiwis have this blood group, so rare . I'm type A pos but as we are from the UK neither myself or my husband are allowed to donate.

If you are within reaching distance of Maharaja Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital and have either A neg blood type or O neg blood group , you may be able to help this young lady , Lucy Hill.

Thank you.
Will Thai hospitals accept British blood?

Here in Australia it seems they would let you die rather than take blood from a Brit
Old Jan 20th 2016, 8:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Plea to those in Thailand for A neg/ O neg blood donations

I don't know. I was presuming so . I think that one donates and states to whom the blood is to go .

We can't give blood here either. Mental given MrBEVS blood group