Phuket to KL

Old Jan 30th 2002, 8:24 am
alison

My husband and I need to travel from Phuket to KL to catch an international flight. Unfortunately we travel on 14 February and because it's Chinese New Year can only get waitlisted for flights from Phuket to KL. Does anyone have any suggestions for travelling as quickly as possible by land or sea to KL? Would very much welcome a response.

Old Jan 31st 2002, 7:55 am
Am

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

It's never a problem -even in high season- getting a seat on a bus. However the bus
trip will last about 17 hours. Alternatively, as Alan suggested you might fly to KL
via Singapore or BKK. By the way, I would try to book the flight in Phuket. If you
book from outside Thailand only a limited contingent of seats is usually available.
--

Alfred Molon Remove the obvious to email
------------------------------
Olympus C4040 discussion group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Olympus4040

Old Jan 31st 2002, 10:33 pm
Randy Gresham

[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > My husband and I need to travel from Phuket to KL to catch an international[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > flight. Unfortunately we travel on 14 February and because it's Chinese New Year[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > can only get waitlisted for flights from Phuket to KL. Does anyone have any[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > suggestions for travelling as quickly as possible by land or sea to KL? Would[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > very much welcome a response.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > Check out our new Unlimited Server. No Download or Time Limits![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
http://www.uncensored-news.com
    >
News Source
    >

--
[email protected] .......Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.........

Old Feb 1st 2002, 8:37 am
Alan Street

AM wrote:
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > My husband and I need to travel from Phuket to KL to catch an international[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > flight. Unfortunately we travel on 14 February and because it's Chinese New Year[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > can only get waitlisted for flights from Phuket to KL. Does anyone have any[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > suggestions for travelling as quickly as possible by land or sea to KL? Would[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > very much welcome a response.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Just checked with two friends, one from Malacca and one from Aloe Setar. Both agreed
that getting a bus ticket shouldn't be a problem at all.

Alan

__________________________________________________ ____________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Still Only $9.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old Feb 2nd 2002, 1:12 am
Alan Street

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
Sorry. That should be Alor Setar.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Still Only $9.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source