looking for help

Old May 9th 2011, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

beniterry101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for help

Hi there all i am considering moving to thailand phuket i have been offered work in the timeshare industry a job i have done before in spain i would like to know from you guys if there is also any room out there for entertainers i am a singer have been for 30yrs cabaret and i am also a qualified hypnotist thought about doing a hypno show there for the english speaking tourists are there any there? hypnotists that is and do you think there are any venues that would be interested in it . my thinking is there are 100s of singers but not i would have thought too many hypnotists .the day job would be commision only so be nice to earn some running money . thanks guys.
Old May 10th 2011, 2:56 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for help

Just to say Hi and welcome to BE. I used to live in Phuket but cannot really help you with your questions. Hopefully someone will be along soon to help you out. all the best.
Old May 10th 2011, 11:18 am
Just Joined

beniterry101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: looking for help

thank you anyway hopefuly someone will the job offer is pretty emmediate and i dont want to jump and find myself stuck so thanks again for getting in touch .. terry