Bangkok Dentist

Old Jul 21st 2004, 7:49 am
Just Joined

logcabinman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bangkok Dentist

Hi,

I am heading to Bangkok in a couple of weeks and was thinking of visiting a dentist and having some work done......I am an Aussie and sick of the crazy prices we pay in our country. Is there anyone who has used a Dentist in Bangkok who can provide me with some advice?

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:33 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangkok Dentist

Originally posted by logcabinman
Hi,

I am heading to Bangkok in a couple of weeks and was thinking of visiting a dentist and having some work done......I am an Aussie and sick of the crazy prices we pay in our country. Is there anyone who has used a Dentist in Bangkok who can provide me with some advice?

Thanks in advance
errr... not me, sorry
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:53 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks in advance
Can't help you in this front. Just reminder make sure they did not charge you 10 times more than local. Thai are friendly people, but they are very conny as well.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:47 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks in advance
I got caught short and had to get some work done in Bangkok. Just stopping the pain until I could get home to get it fixed properly.

Advice: not worth the saving, they don't look like they clean the tools properly.