Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Bangkok Airport to Pattaya

Bangkok Airport to Pattaya

Old Jul 14th 2016, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bangkok Airport to Pattaya

Hello!

I'm flying to Bangkok tomorrow and will going to Pattaya. I did not arrange transport yet... my questions are:

1) what's the best (cheapest) service I can use? I'd like a private car
2) I assume there is just a limo rental desk at the airport
3) How much should it cost?
4) Is Uber there?

Cheers, Millhouse

Any tips on what to see/ places to go would also be appreciated. Coral Beach/ Tropical gardens etc.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangkok Airport to Pattaya

anyone?... I leave in 3 hours!
Old Jul 25th 2016, 2:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well to help help any others needing the info in future, it's around 1000-1200 bhat.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 3:22 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Well to help help any others needing the info in future, it's around 1000-1200 bhat.
Full service?
Old Jul 26th 2016, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Full service?
200baht in tips allowed me to put all of my luggage in the back.

Last edited by Millhouse; Jul 26th 2016 at 5:38 am.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 8:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

200baht in tips allowed me to put all of my luggage in the back.
I imagine you have a brown, well-worn suitcase.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I imagine you have a brown, well-worn suitcase.
Yeh, I think the shampoo must have leaked in the trunk too, it was quite messy by the end of the ride.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 9:15 am
Hit 16's

Yeh, I think the shampoo must have leaked in the trunk too, it was quite messy by the end of the ride.
I hope you'd taken advantage of those shrink-wrapping services you see available at most airports, otherwise the leakage could've caused contamination of the surroundings. Sometimes you have to pay extra if there's extensive or prolonged clean-up involved.