Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Any good Estate Agents in Chonburi, need help to sell my condo.

Any good Estate Agents in Chonburi, need help to sell my condo.

Old Feb 9th 2015, 11:02 am
Just Joined

seizetheday4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any good Estate Agents in Chonburi, need help to sell my condo.

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong forum and if that is the case I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction

I purchased a small condo in Bangsaen, Chonburi a few years ago from a property developer who still to this day manages it for me (rents it out). However I live in the UK and would like to sell it. I have the deeds etc, the problem I have is that the lady that manages my property doesn't speak English and I can't speak Thai, I have a few friends in Thailand but they are quite busy so I don't want to burden them.

So are there any good English speaking Estate Agents in Chonburi that might be able to help that someone could recommend? I've looked online but I can only find websites where you can list your property for sale, I need a proactive estate agent that can do all the work for a fee of the sale price.

Any advice would be much appreciated.