Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Airfares and tranferrs! Thailand

Airfares and tranferrs! Thailand

Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:12 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Airfares and tranferrs! Thailand

hi,

Sorry for disturbing you guys but this is my last question:

What are the airfare rates from BangKok - Koh sumi - Bangkok????

what are the Transfers/Transport from Bangkok airport to Hotel and Back

Koh sumi airport - Hotel and Back.

What will be the app. total expenses????
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:57 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airfares and tranferrs! Thailand

I think BKK to Koh Samui is about Dhs600. BKK hotel to airport will be up to you and depending on where you stay- about Dhs 40-50. In Samui you cen get on a minibus and pay 30 Baht or so to Chaweng Beach which is where all the hotels are that you would want.
If you book in advance at a 'better' hotel they may pick you up/drop you off.

Thailand is cheap- get on a plane and go.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:35 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
I think BKK to Koh Samui is about Dhs600. BKK hotel to airport will be up to you and depending on where you stay- about Dhs 40-50. In Samui you cen get on a minibus and pay 30 Baht or so to Chaweng Beach which is where all the hotels are that you would want.
If you book in advance at a 'better' hotel they may pick you up/drop you off.

Thailand is cheap- get on a plane and go.

Thanks DD, Is Red Bull easily available in Koh somi??? what is the price?

Should i bring my stockpile from Dubai??
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:11 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

If you're stupid enough to want it you can get it. Thailand is the home of Red Bull- you can buy the original in small bottles.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

If you're stupid enough to want it you can get it. Thailand is the home of Red Bull- you can buy the original in small bottles.
Is the Red Bull there the same as it is in China??
The one that I drank here tastes like medicine,Im sure you know what I mean DD...
Old Jan 24th 2006, 12:11 am
Remember

Aiwa! Same stuff- though the thought of drinking it turns my stomach. I've read too many articles saying what's in it and what it does to your heart.

I remember a few years ago theye sponsored a triathlon in Dubai in the summer and were giving out ice cold cans of it to people as they finished- one person died from a burst heart!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Aiwa! Same stuff- though the thought of drinking it turns my stomach. I've read too many articles saying what's in it and what it does to your heart.

I remember a few years ago theye sponsored a triathlon in Dubai in the summer and were giving out ice cold cans of it to people as they finished- one person died from a burst heart!
The one sold in Dubai is,a bit,drinkable.It has soda in it.The ones sold in China have no soda in it whatsoever,hence,it is worse than drinking medicine.
And as for heart problems,I myself can say that I have drunk,not Red Bull but Power Horse,before and after my Friday afternoon football and,thankfully,didnt experience any harm.Only when I drank it before,it made me want to go to sleep rather than energize me....
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:33 am
Remember

Originally Posted by shoushou
.....it made me want to go to sleep rather than energize me....
Maybe you drank it from the wrong end.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you drank it from the wrong end.
Anybody drinking BEFORE a game needs a brain transfer
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Wellington,
Anybody drinking BEFORE a game needs a brain transfer
Too late for that......
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Too late for that......

Oh, sorry,I didn't know
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Wellington,
Oh, sorry,I didn't know
Respect