Wesgreen School 2011

Old Jan 10th 2014, 9:06 am
Banned

GloriaBrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wesgreen School 2011

i can teach 3 European languages. French, German and Portuguese. I want to know where should i apply for the Job?
Old Jan 14th 2014, 7:39 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

One where they expect teachers to be able to capitalise.
Old Jan 14th 2014, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Somewhere that does not know about the grammatical difference between a Direct and an Indirect Question in Modern English.

eg
Where does he live ?
I want to know where he lives.
Old May 22nd 2014, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

natashaashcroft@hotmail.c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cocochanel
Hi,
It's good to read that someone has actually enjoyed being there at the school. I hope to join in a few months time and was really wondering what it would be like. Now I can say6 i am looking forward to being there.
Hi I am thinking of joining the school also and just wondered what it was like? What is the accommodation like? Is Sharjah very industrial or does it have beaches and malls like Dubai and Abu Dhabi? I would be coming from the UK with my husband and 2 year old. Thanks

Can anyone give some information on teaching at Wesgreen, the accommodation and Shrajah? I would be very grateful. You can PM me if you prefer.

Last edited by old.sparkles; May 23rd 2014 at 12:39 am.
Old May 23rd 2014, 12:44 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi I am thinking of joining the school also and just wondered what it was like? What is the accommodation like? Is Sharjah very industrial or does it have beaches and malls like Dubai and Abu Dhabi? I would be coming from the UK with my husband and 2 year old. Thanks

Can anyone give some information on teaching at Wesgreen, the accommodation and Shrajah? I would be very grateful. You can PM me if you prefer.
As a new member you cannot send or receive pm's yet.

Also, email addresses are not allowed as usernames - please contact site admin to have your username changed. You can post here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63 - to request the change.