Wesgreen School 2011

Old Jul 27th 2012, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

riley12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wesgreen School 2011

Originally Posted by casper28
Hello riley.. I've also accepted a job there starting in september.. The reviews do seem a little scary. But there are a lot of ppl who are starting at wesgreen in september. So atleast we'll all be going thru it together... I think that even tho the reviews are bad. Its something we just gonna have to deal with and then in a couple months time, we'll all be able to answer any future questions about the school.. Cus there are only a few ppl who speak about the school and the reviews are very mixed.
It's true, there seem to be a number of people starting this year. Hopefully its not all as terrible as some make it sound. May I ask you what you will be teaching?
Old Jul 27th 2012, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

casper28 is an unknown quantity at this point

i replied to your pm. its all in there.
Old Jul 27th 2012, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Elsbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

I did, I sent you a pm. I'm also quite nervous, but I figure it'll be an experience why not. :P

Originally Posted by riley12
Hi,

Did you accept the offer? I got offered a job starting this september, and i decided to take it...but now after having read everything i'm beginning to get very nervous...
Old Aug 16th 2012, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Acanuck is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be joining in September too. I always take these things with a grain of salt. It's been my experience in other teaching posts that there are usually a number of unhappy teachers who want everything done the western way. One needs to realize there is regular time and then there is muslim time. Believe you me, they are completely different. Even Indian Time is faster than Muslim time. So far, the communication with the school has been as expected, unprofessional, slow, misleading...the usual Muslim way of doing business. But this will be an experience and we all know there are numerous other opportunities out there for us. See you all in September. Is anyone staying at the school accommodations?
Old Aug 16th 2012, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

casper28 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello acunuck. i actually happen to agree with you hey. i think that the experience will be worth it and that we can make it as great as we want it to be. i'll be staying on the school accommodation. i think that a lot of people will choose that option
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 6:57 am
Just Joined

maz81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have applied to Wesgreen this week. What is it like to work in?
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by maz81
Hi, I have applied to Wesgreen this week. What is it like to work in?
I sent you a pm
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:56 am
Just Joined

Elsbeth the adminstator does not allow me access to my private messages because I have less than 3 posts.
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:57 am
Just Joined

What are the best schools to apply to, I have 2 school aged children and a baby.
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by maz81
Elsbeth the adminstator does not allow me access to my private messages because I have less than 3 posts.
I'm not an admin and have nothing to do with the way this forum is run.
Old May 12th 2013, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

Brylee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have an interview with Wesgreen in a few days. Can someone who has work there tell me about their experience at this school, please?
Old May 21st 2013, 5:33 am
Just Joined

ked7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear expats

I have really enjoyed my stay at Wesgreen International School that I’ve even extended my contract for another year. This is my first teaching experience away from home so it was really difficult for me to adjust at the beginning. However the staff and the co- workers are helpful and friendly, you will soon settle in. The work load may seem heavy at the beginning but once you’ve set yourself up its pretty much a breeze. The kids are easy to control and really lovable, of course every class has a few challenging students but the school offers great assistance with these learners. I have enjoyed the school, there are issues that arise as they do at any school although the easiest is just to get on with your work because that’s why you here.
Moving to any country will be a culture shock, but you will soon adjust to the people and the lifestyle. It is very fascinating and you can learn a lot from it. Living in the Middle East is ideal for those of you want to travel, it’s really convenient and affordable to do some from here.
My experience has been wonderful and has positively influenced my life. It hasn’t always been easy, you miss home and you might even struggle on your own but it’s worth it. Teaching aboard opens doors for new opportunities gives you exposure to different teaching and learning methods and allows experiencing a whole new culture of students. I would strongly recommend that you take this opportunity. It’s what you make of it.
Old Jul 6th 2013, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Tassam786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i would just like to know from any1 who is or was previously at Wesgreen int what ur views are on the place? School and area? Im frm South Africa an have had an interview there... Any input would b of gr8 help. Thx
Old Jul 6th 2013, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

cocochanel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Wesgreen School 2011

Originally Posted by ked7
Dear expats

I have really enjoyed my stay at Wesgreen International School that I’ve even extended my contract for another year. This is my first teaching experience away from home so it was really difficult for me to adjust at the beginning. However the staff and the co- workers are helpful and friendly, you will soon settle in. The work load may seem heavy at the beginning but once you’ve set yourself up its pretty much a breeze. The kids are easy to control and really lovable, of course every class has a few challenging students but the school offers great assistance with these learners. I have enjoyed the school, there are issues that arise as they do at any school although the easiest is just to get on with your work because that’s why you here.
Moving to any country will be a culture shock, but you will soon adjust to the people and the lifestyle. It is very fascinating and you can learn a lot from it. Living in the Middle East is ideal for those of you want to travel, it’s really convenient and affordable to do some from here.
My experience has been wonderful and has positively influenced my life. It hasn’t always been easy, you miss home and you might even struggle on your own but it’s worth it. Teaching aboard opens doors for new opportunities gives you exposure to different teaching and learning methods and allows experiencing a whole new culture of students. I would strongly recommend that you take this opportunity. It’s what you make of it.
Hi,
It's good to read that someone has actually enjoyed being there at the school. I hope to join in a few months time and was really wondering what it would be like. Now I can say6 i am looking forward to being there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.