Teach Eng in Dubai?

Old Sep 26th 2012, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

emma2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teach Eng in Dubai?

Hello everyone!
I was wondering is there any recruitment/ companies who could help us find a teaching job abroad, specifically Dubai in UAE?
I would love to work as an English teacher in Dubai and i was wondering if you could recommend me any companies i can turn to? Or any good websites where i could apply for teaching jobs in Dubai? I would love to find a recruitment company where they help you and guide you to find a English teaching job.
Its a jungle out there when it comes to finding the right recruiting company for teaching ect, thats why i thought i would ask for advice from you.
I don’t come from those native English speaking countries, I come from Sweden but I have my English teacher degree and worked abroad in English speaking countries ect. Would it be difficult for me to find a ESL job without having a ESL certificate?
I applied once to this Footprint recruiting program they told me i would have passed only if i had lived in those English native speaking countries. So is there a way for me who doesnt live in those English native speaking countries to find a Eng teaching job, ?
The reason why i would love to get a job through those ´´recruitment companies´´ example of them Footprint recruiting, is that it feels safe to be guided and have help with every step ect.
Cause i dont know much about the schools in Dubai and go through all those Eng teaching job ad´s in Dubai is such a headache...

I would be so thankful if you could give me some tips.
Thank you for taking your time to help me with this one!
Have a lovely day!

Last edited by emma2012; Sep 26th 2012 at 5:58 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 6:57 am
Banned

hpqaz7410 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teach Eng in Dubai?

i also want to join these classes