ECE training in NZ

Old Jan 28th 2010, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold
Default ECE training in NZ

Hi,

I'm currently in the UK and have NVQ level 4 Early Years and Child Care Education. I also have Level 2 Teaching Assistant and over 10 years experience of birth to 14 years.

We want to seek residency in NZ (my brother is there) and my qualifications are useless......need an Early Years Teaching degree (which apparently has no UK alternative!)

What do people recommend??? Move there and do 3 or 4 year degree course...or I could do degree here and then move to a PGCE equivalent in NZ....

Any advice please???? Please!!!!

Last edited by 4pommes; Jan 28th 2010 at 1:57 pm.