Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Demand for Teaching Assistants in Spain

Demand for Teaching Assistants in Spain

Old Feb 8th 2014, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

blueeyes is a jewel in the roughblueeyes is a jewel in the roughblueeyes is a jewel in the roughblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default Demand for Teaching Assistants in Spain

As the title of the thread suggests, I would love to hear from Teaching Assistants working in British or International schools in Spain, or anyone who can tell me if there are many opportunities for Teaching Assistants. From research I have done so far there don't seem to be that many jobs advertised, perhaps because these are popular jobs and filled quickly and locally.

I am a trained Further Education teacher, however I have gradually moved down to teach in secondary schools and am now doing TA work in UK primary schools as my qualification does not allow me to be a teacher in that sector. I am also CELTA qualified and have worked as a TEFL teacher in a private academy in Spain, so have some experience of living there.

Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you.