Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

State sponsorship in Australia

State sponsorship in Australia

Old May 2nd 2016, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Neilapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Default State sponsorship in Australia

Just looking for advice I have just completed my skills assessment as a primary school teacher for Australia and am currently completing my visa application. Northern territory and western Australia are the only two states that offer sponsorship. Does anyone have advice if it is easy to obtain and what are the chances of being offered employment as a UK teacher ?

Thanks neil
Old May 30th 2016, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State sponsorship in Australia

If the State offers to Sponsor you, then that is the job offer. You will be located within the state where there is a shortage of teachers.
Old Jun 4th 2016, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

musicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nice
Default Re: State sponsorship in Australia

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
If the State offers to Sponsor you, then that is the job offer. You will be located within the state where there is a shortage of teachers.
That's not true. I was sponsored by VIC, but that was all I was offered. They won't help to get a job.